Can a SSBBW feedee eat 20k calories in a day?

$9.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

*24 hour sale $14.99 to $9.99!*

I’ve really been testing my limits with how much food I can stuff in as little time as possible. As you can clearly see, with literally each video I get bigger and better. This video is over the course of half a day and I can tell you it’s the most I’ve ever eaten in that short of a time period. I didn’t quite make the 20K mark but I honestly fell asleep right after my last meal so I couldn’t finish the 20K calories. However, I seriously thought I wouldn’t be able to eat the next day, but I woke up in the middle of the night hungry again. I decided to ravage my fridge and freezer and ended up eating a sausage frozen pizza & cake & chicken nuggets & pop. So tack on another couple thousand calories to my total and I almost made it!!! I’m in pure shock at how much I ate in this video. Usually I’m not surprised but this time I was and I think you will be too. The first 17 minutes are me in regular speed stuffing, burping, playing with my belly and the last 8 are a little sped up because I didn’t want the video to be too big/too long and no one could download it lol. 

Items/Calories Consumed:

Whole sausage pizza - 2,200

half a bag of Doritos- 900

Bundt cake - 500

Chicken poppers- 630

4 Mr. Pibb 560

Noodle dish & half a jar of Mae ploy sauce - 1,760 (the sauce alone is 360)

2 Mashed potatoes and gravy - 420

3 KFC Extra Crispy Chicken Breasts - 1,674

2 mchickens xtra mayo- 1,214

Big Mac extra sauce & meat- 760

fries - 340

large Dr Pepper- 280

Hot fudge sundae extra fudge - 430

2 red lobster biscuits- 350

(not filmed crab legs & butter- 1,300)

Lobster artichoke dip & chips - 1,400

Wendy’s Lemonade - 442

Spicy chicken sandwich extra Mayo - 610

More fries - 300

ranch/ketchup/bbq sauce/ garlic sauce- 500

Which brings us to a grand total of: 

16,570 calories in just half a day.

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

wow , well it sounds like a tall order to do on a consistent basis, but it would be fantastic to join you on trying it for sure 

Yesss

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, herve50 said:

Wow you have an amazing eating caloric challenge, i don't know if you eat 20000 calories each day. I imagine with that, you will becoming a ussbbw very quick.

Very quickly! 😋

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.