7 Screenshots

About This File

You come home and find your girlfriend Casey staring at herself in the mirror. She's frustrated because of the rude comments from everyone recently about her weight gain. She feels she's gained too much weight.. it's time for a change. After all, it's the perfect time to set some New Year's resolutions. Casey needs to get her old body back, the body she had before she started dating YOU ... but ugh, it's just so soft and squishy. It feels so good. She loves food so much and has really enjoyed indulging more recently. You love it too, right? Maybe she doesn't need to change after all... 🤔

Enjoy an incredible POV of Casey standing and her reflection in the mirror as she role plays as your girlfriend who blew up!

---------------------------------

Drop a review or leave a reaction and let me know what you think! Check out some of my other girlfriend role play videos ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the most sexy things about Casey is that she keeps her clips very close to REAL. Fantasy is nice but when tinged with the actual truth it is far more erotic. Casey (all the fatties really) are actual people living in the actual world. There is tremendous pressure to be skinny. Casey, as a former elite athlete knows this as much as anyone. Of course she occasionally has nagging concerns that she has overdone it and blown up too big. Here she bravely faces those feelings head on. She acknowledges her obesity in front of the mirror, giving us spectacular perspectives of her imposing size. But she realizes just how exquisitely she has built her figure. She feels the lust and is overwhelmed with how beautiful she knows she has become. This is a journey she has taken on for herself. She could not have known the intensity of desire she now commands when she was thin. She only knew that she herself appreciated the form of a fully plumped up woman. She is delighted to find that you and so many others love it too. Even those who denied or were not aware of their deep desire for maximum female development find themselves enchanted by her. She is empowered, overwhelming. She knows you come to her. This is not merely a preference, it's a biological reaction. You are irresistibly triggered... Like an animal. Stroking, humping, While staring at her vast stores of fat. It is your fantasy, but it is her reality. 

Link to review
Tastic1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As soon as I saw @Curvage Casey standing in front of a mirror I knew this clip would be gold. 7 full minutes of her playing with her over fed belly while talking about all the weight she has put on. You can really appreciate just how thick her gut is. Awesome! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for leaving a review ❤️ I am thrilled to hear that you loved it!

Link to review
Snowman123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh my lord what a Hog. Whenever Casey pulls out the mirror, I know we are in for a good one. And this did not disappoint. Watch her big fat gut bounce as she tries to deny it in this incredible roleplay. Truly a masterpiece 

Response from the author:

Thank you always love ❤️ 

Link to review
Bauer88

Absolutely loved all of the sexy angles that mirror provided in this ridiculously sexy clip 😍🥵 Can't wait to see how much bigger Casey gets by next year!!

Link to review