Miss Magpie: Pregnancy Reveal

$9.99

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Guess what!? Miss Magpie is pregnant! Miss Magpie didn’t notice initially but as she became increasingly hungry & horny she realized something had changed. In this video, Miss Magpie compares the differences between being thin & pregnant to being fat & pregnant. She slurps down her lunch & has some dessert as she touches her swollen, incredibly horny body. She barely makes it through the video before she explodes. Miss Magpie shares how her tummy still look flabby but her breasts are veiny & swollen & tender. Start now & follow Miss Magpie in this journey.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I purchased this video first to hear more on the news update. Congratulations to @MissMagpie on the upcoming baby. Thanks for sharing the news to us on Curvage. I was not expecting to hear the news of a new baby. I was curious because I knew you joined Curvage after your first child. I am starting to listen to this video now after getting off work at Walgreens. One of my first thoughts when I went in and purchased this video and I was curious is was your 1st born child able to comprehend that they are getting another kid in the family? If so how did they take the news? I am an only child so that idea is hard for me to comprehend. 

I was surprised to hear what are some of the differences are so far on this pregnancy vs your first one. It is interesting hearing how your sexual thoughts have increased since you discovered that you are pregnant with second child.  I was not expecting to hear how now that you are pregnant it gets you more interested in belly rubs, and more hungry for food, and wanting your boobs touched. This is a video I was not expecting to be and sound as super attractive as it is. It is fascinating hearing how you are starting at a bigger and heavier weight on baby 2 compared to when you ended on baby 1. I never actually thought of that before buying this video.

I was surprised to hear; You broke the toilet seat? What? how did you do that? I don't think that is a sign of being pregnant. That might be a sign it was old toilet seat.

This video visually shows just how incredible your appetite has increased since you learned you learned you got pregnant. You just keep eating while you are wearing a bra and panties. I am excited to see how this journey is going to go for you. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for such a thoughtful review. I’m glad you enjoyed the video! My first born is aware of the new baby. We are strong believers of keeping children “in the know.” It helps them process. I understand you with struggling to conceive how to expect a sibling. I’m the baby of the family & my sibling is 7 years older so I often felt like an only child growing up. As far as the toilet seat-it was sturdy. That was all me. I had gotten out of the shower & placed my leg onto the side of the toilet to dry off. I’m noting my core strength (little as it was) is non existent now. Once all my weight hit the side of the toilet, it cracked the plastic piece that hold it all together. 

Link to review
Hyper1on

Congrats! You’re already plumping up so nicely; it’s easy to see how fat and swollen your body is going to become as you eat and gain and grow your way to fertility goddess! Very sexy video! Watching you tug on your tender nipples and hearing you describe how they are begging to be pulled hard and sucked on - and you can’t resist the urge to give them the attention they want. Also loving all the belly play and candid revelations you share. Impressive how wide you look in this one! Cannot wait to see all the creative content that comes as a result of your pregnancy. 

Link to review
Guest adventure_complex

Very much enjoyed and congratulations ☺️😍 you definitely have that pregnancy glow  ❤️ 

Would love any MILF content, husband roleplay (no pun intended 😉), anything mommy themed anything is hot tbh 

Thank you! I love that suggestion. I’ve wanted to do that but wasn’t sure the audience was there for it. I’m naturally maternal so I love that role play.

Link to review

This is the first video that I've bought from Miss Magpie's clip catalog, and I'm instantly a fan. Congratulations on finding out you're pregnant again!! 😊 If I'm gonna be completely honest I'm a really huge fan of pregnancy videos, so I really can't wait to see the changes in your body! You're already extremely beautiful from your head, down to your toes, and I believe your beauty will be insanely off the charts. Really love the stretch marks and all the unique places you have moles! 🥵 I was not expecting burps in this video, and damn they're amazing. It's been so long since I've made any type of cobbler. Our family used to live in West Virginia and cobblers were always a requirement for dessert after dinner. 🤤 If you don't mind sharing this I'd love to hear about what weird cravings you get, or what all you ate some days. As a college student it's hard at the moment to figure out meals or snacks, and I'm trying to get a little help. 😂 Overall this video is extremely hot and definitely would recommend anybody to watch! Thank you so very much for making this video Miss MagPie, and I can't wait to see the journey!! 😊💙

On a side note I had to check multiple times to see if that was my cat meowing. He has a similar tone, and whenever he meows, he's usually trying to open doors. 😂

I’m so glad you stopped by to check out my content! WV is one of my favorite places. We make a lot of cobbler bc my son enjoys helping & it’s easy. College does make meal prep very hard! I don’t miss those dorm days lol. Very happy to hear your in school though-I’m a big proponent of it. I’ve been considering going back for my PhD. I managed my masters with my first born so I think I can handle it! I hope you noticed my frustration with the cats lol. I recorded it several times then just gave up. They are wild. I appreciate the compliments & hope you stick around. Best of luck in school! 

Link to review