Chubbycat666 Q&A (30+ minutes)

$8.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hello loves! 
I thought I would start out this new year with a new question and answer video, watch as I answer mostly feedee related questions and just chit chat with you all and catch up.

I answer questions about my future goals as a feedee, intimacy, what it’s like to have a feeder and lots more. 

as always thank you so much to my loyal friends on here and I appreciate you more than you know ! 
Let’s see where 2023 takes us and watch me as I try to make it my fattest year ever!

xoxo-Cat

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just purchased the video and I was excited once I saw this was posted on Curvage. I was curious hearing your answers. I had no idea you did not have any friends. You are only a little over a year older than me. My Birthday is in March and the same year as Back to the Future Part III, Hunt for the Red October, Dances with Wolves came out in theaters. But you were born the year of Back to the Future Part II came out, Indiana Jones in the Last Crusade, Star Trek V The Final Frontier, Dead Poets Society, Uncle Buck, Field of Dreams, and The Little Mermaid came out in theaters.  

I just watched this interview a second time. I really enjoy how this Q&A is filmed. I feel like I do get to know you better. Honestly I don’t see you loosing any weight in this video. I do think your stretch marks are visually more prominent in this video than they have been in past videos. I like that this video shows off your body and face. I like how your hair looks in this video. I feel bad though that you don’t have more friends to interact with. I wish there was a way to interact more to grow a closer friendship someway. 

One thing I am glad about is that you were able to stay focused during this Q&A after the introduction. You would start to notice you were going in different places in topics, then catch yourself and started to get back on topic. Honestly don't mind you going into talking about other topics to get to know your personality better. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.