2 Screenshots

About This File

First video! I've gained 23lbs in the past 8 weeks, 10lbs of that has been in the past 2 weeks!! The audio sounded like it was underwater so I just muted it, you will have to forgive me this time! I promise I will make better clips as I learn what you guys like and how to go about it, feel free to ask me for requests! And please remember I am still new to this! Thank you so much for all your encouragement and support, you all have been so good to me ❤

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That's awesome that you've been able to gain that much weight in such a short amount of time! What's your secret?? What did you eat/drink to gain that much weight that quickly? I'd love to gain weight like that!

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys for your support!! I know it's not the best, but truly, I appreciate the opportunity you all are giving me to progress! I just wanted to post a short clip and see if you guys really want more. Got to start somewhere, right? I might try to post an eating video tonight, much longer, with sound, and more belly play! Again, your support means the world to me! ❤️ & oh my goodness, I've been eating soo much. The past 2 weeks I've been eating fastfood atleast twice a day, I've been having midnight snacks almost every night, and every morning I have some sort of pastry for breakfast! I've definitely let myself go as far as what I eat!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.