Squeezing into old jeans!!

$2.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

First video! I've gained 23lbs in the past 8 weeks, 10lbs of that has been in the past 2 weeks!! The audio sounded like it was underwater so I just muted it, you will have to forgive me this time! I promise I will make better clips as I learn what you guys like and how to go about it, feel free to ask me for requests! And please remember I am still new to this! Thank you so much for all your encouragement and support, you all have been so good to me ❤

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

An amazing start to Auora's career on curvage, this video gives us a taste of the great gains that are yet to come. We can see just how good this girl is at getting fat while we watch her try to wear a pair of jeans that fit only two months ago.

Starting with an amazing view of her scantily clad body (that doesn't leave much to the imagination 😍), her growing belly gets squished and forced over her pants as they are slowly, tightly forced up her legs.

We can really see how much she has let herself go in only the past few weeks as her fat swallows the entire waistline of her barely-buttoned jeans. We can only imagine how much faster she is going to grow with the support of her husband, and this community, enabling her to give in to her deepest desires.

This is a great (and cheap!) first clip to look back on and compare to the coming months and years of auora's gain. We'll be able to really admire how dedicated she has become to being fat and how much tinier she used be, as she accelerates her already impressive 10 lbs / month of growth!

Link to review