6 Screenshots

About This File

{ Video includes: POV, Role Play, belly play, fat chat} 

Someone recently moved into the apartment next door, you haven’t met yet but you constantly see food delivery at their door so it peaked your interest so you decide to go and introduce yourself.. you are in awe when you see the most beautiful bbw answer the door, she’s spilling out of a sports with her belly exposed in tiniest shorts that barely fit her. What are the chances that your dream girl has moved in right next door. You try to keep your cool as are getting know one another but Savannah catches on that you are hypnotized by her body so she starts teasing a bit.. equally as turned on that you are interested in fat girls.. she playfully reveals her belly, grabbing handfuls and jiggling it. You both are turned on and get into some super horny fat chat. Your neighborhood just got a whole lot more fun knowing she’s right next door ;) 

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mfn1666

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If that was my neighbor she would be well feed every night 😍🤤

Link to review
Idk264938

I fantasize specifically about this happening with her. I hope she moves in next to me and when we are in the elevator I let her know my username and then she will know how much I want to touch every part of her and feed her until she can’t move and can only take my ……in her mouth 

Link to review