6 Screenshots

About This File

Recently, I've ordered two cases of boost and have been on a serious stuffing binge. This recent gaining spree has definitely taken its toll and added tons of flab all over, but especially to my belly and face. I wanted to do a quick check in on where my gain is at, updating you on my progress and telling you all about the stuffing shenanigans I've been up to. I give a mini fat chat about my habits, how my eating has increased and how I've been flying through these two cases of boost. I've even gained six pounds in one week! I'm getting close to some serious weight gain milestones, and I've even shocked myself at how quickly I'm gaining again. It's like my body is destined to be well over 300 pounds. I'm just so greedy that I can't get enough, I wanna be ridiculously fat and I don't think I'm there yet. To prove my dedication, I chug three boosts for a total of 1,500 calories in one sitting. I've done this before on camera, but it's just such an easy snack for me now that I couldn't help myself. I get so horny talking about how fat I'm getting that I need to fill myself up!

A fat chat showing off my newly fattened body from every angle, including my fat ass. I talk about all the fat stuff I've been doing and all the food I've been stuffing on. A good weight gain update if you're wanting to keep up to date with how my gain is going! Filmed in portrait style on my phone, so looks best if you're watching it on your phone as well!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.