5 Screenshots

About This File

Thick Therapy!

your family has been concerned with your fetish for “bigger women and feederism” so they hire Therapist Lush to knock it out of you!

Little did they know…. Lauren is over 300 pounds and a gluttonous sensual goddess with a sweet tooth! Also… she barely fits into her therapy chair right as she meets you. Damnnnn.

Lush starts asking you intimate questions and you can tell she’s pretty turned on by the entire situation. She’s never covered this type of therapy and the fact that you’re attracted to her makes it even hotter and more forbidden.

After a little work, Lush starts to show you parts of her body and asks if it turns you on or if the therapy is helping divert your taste for big girls away… of course it’s only making your hunger for fatties stronger. She starts undressing more and more… leaving your jaw on the floor. This is some true Thick Therapy.

Lauren fat chats while seductively showing off her body and exploring it with you. All the while trying to “convert” you to like skinny girls instead.😜 This video is steamy, sensual and fucking hot. Lauren may have to rethink her approach to this session! 
(Not pregnancy related)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I’m not kidding when I tell you this video is about 12:50 seconds too long. At the 10 second mark, Lauren sits down, her gorgeous soft body explodes out the sides of her chair, and my brain left my body. Even the noise the chair makes and her exhale, it was dangerously close to a mess for me right out of the gates. It was Capital H. Hot. HOT. 🥵 But for the good of the review, I toughed it out 😂 

Lauren is out of control sexy in this one, really feeling herself, subtly enjoying her belly and rubbing it, placing her hands on her hips, slowly physically upping the ante as her words try to convert us into not finding her incredible body and endlessly teasing nature irresistible. She was always curvy, voluptuous, but these days she’s overflowing everywhere in every direction. Her verbal tease is top notch in this one, relentless. Even she says by the end of it that there’s no hope for her to convert us, and she couldn’t be more right. 

I don’t want to call it effortless, because it’s obvious she puts so much thought, time, and effort into all of it. It just seems effortless because she’s so fucking good at it. Another classic from Lauren. Just fucking incredible. You should sell that 10 second mark gif on its own, just read some of the other reviews, apparently I wasn’t the only brought to my knees by it.

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW! 😯🔥🔥🔥 I failed, but it was still the therapy session ever! Lol Right from the start Lauren, wearing a skintight dress 🥵🥵🥵, squeezes her massive ass 🍑😯 in a chair that fits most asses. Lol Her thighs bulge from the sides and the chair creeks throughout and she gets stuck multiple times. 🐷😍😍😍 So beautiful and so chunky. She may be the worst therapist for the job, but in a good way, as she seductively teases and shows off her growing curves. 😈🤤🤤🤤 Once you go fat you never go back, and a glutinous goddess therapist definitely won’t change that. 🤤🤤😂😂 Such a hot steamy session 🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦 

Response from the author:

Ugh I am so stoked you loved it! 🥵🥵🥵

Link to review
wzx1135

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I busted a nut the moment you sat in that seat 😂 this therapy failed 🤣 what a mess 🤣

I was drinking juice right as I read this review and spit it out right as I read it! LOL

This is the best thing I could ever ask for! Lol thank you!

Link to review
smthn12

LOVED this video, I really liked the role play. I wish you were my therapist. You were very sexy in this video and I hope to see more role play from you. Also you got the 3 b's you got the boobs, the belly, and the butt. Hope you have a great, and stay beautiful and plump.

Link to review
joebu8453

From the second Lauren stuffs herself into that chair, you know this is going to be hot! I need therapy like that!

I needed a good smile and this totally did it for me, THANK YOU❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review

No need to write a novel to see that you are so sexy !😍

Your body and your belly are so fat ! I really love that, so exciting !🤩🤤

Really, keep it up and soon you can’t be able to move..😏😍😍

Omg thank you!!!!

Link to review

Aw shucks, I guess I failed Dr Lush's conversion therapy 😔 Honestly who would pass this? She's so extremely freaking hot, I'm glad my family scheduled an appointment with her! She shows up in a skin tight dress that you can clearly see she's got massive boobs, and a huge belly. Not to mention she's also got a lot going on back there!! 🥵🥵 Hell I lost immediately when I saw her ass was spilling out of the chair 😩 Dr Lush was really relaxed during this session! I really don't want to ruin her reputation of being a good therapist, so I definitely want to schedule more appointments. Maybe in different environments? Like going out for a nice meal, or just out in public! 🤤 After all it's just therapy. There's no proven therapy method that will immediately cure the way we think.

Overall I'd highly recommend this to any fan of Lauren, or someone that just followed her! Literally there's not a single video where she can't stop being so super seductive! 🥵 If she came out at first and said she's pregnant, you'd visibly see steam coming out of my ears 🥵🥵🥵 Thank you so very much for making this video Lauren! I can't wait to see what your creative juices come up with for the next video 😊❤️ 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Another fresh, creative, and incredibly enticing roleplay clip from the lovely and talented mistress of seduction, Lauren Lush!!!  This time, she works her magical charm in a quiet, cool manner, creating a paradox between her words and her actions and appearance which only make her more and more desirable!!!  Phenomenally well done - one of Lauren's best performances!!!

Although it must be admitted that the premises that your fictional family are working from do seem quite flawed.  To suggest that finding a plus-size girl attractive must be a problem in need of solving seems a bit questionable to me, and to assume that exposure to such a girl could potentially solve this "problem" seems completely nuts!!  There is no way this therapy session was ever going to "succeed"!!  On the contrary, Dr. Lauren Lush will achieve the precise opposite, convincing you once and for all that bigger is better and despite her best attempts, demonstrate quite conclusively how HOT a plus-size woman can be with all she has to offer!!

Link to review