5 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty is determined to find some clothes that look cute on her growing figure. She is struggling with brands in the UK so looks to the US brand, Fashion Nova. 

She models her new outfits for you - well, the ones that fit... 

Enjoy the view of KP jiggling her way into tight, figure hugging outfits. Of course, she gets incredibly hot and out of breath doing so. 

Which outfit was your favourite? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

1mini1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Here is Kitty showing off her ever growing curvy body in some new US plus size clothing....😍

Gotta love the struggles to get the first pair of jeans on, the huffing and puffing as Kitty's rolls jiggle uncontrollably everywhere as they are stressed into fitting inside tight figure hugging garments that barely fit and snugly at least.....:rolleyes:

Can't help noticing Kitty's bigger upper body and chest - Wow! - Gotta have pushed over 300lbs now - surely....

Love the second pair of jeans and white top combo and that last dress and camo bottoms... not much growing room left me thinks - so make the most of them now... Kitty is so cute with her comments and giggles as the video unfolds - A pleasure to watch and listen to and a great set of developing curves to boot... I'm available for dinner if you need to try them out.....

Break open the doughnuts and cream box in celebration of a very sexy video indeed.... top marks again....

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, Kitty! You are always so stunningly beautiful! I loved all the clothes, but that second to last outfit made your butt look magnificent! Which is saying something ;) I also liked the camo. Even in the woods, it'd be hard to miss you. 😂

But yes that last dress 😍 You should definitely go out for dinner in that! 5 stars, Kitty! These try-ons are great, even if you have to sacrifice precious calories in the process! You're incredibly cute as you laugh and giggle, describing everything!

Please, guys, buy this video and all her others! We want her to keep becoming even more fat and beautiful! 😚

Link to review