8 Screenshots

About This File

Description: THIS VIDEO IS OVER A HOUR LONG<3

Kayla goes to three different food places in this video all in which she indulges in more food each round. First round is at Carls jr. where she stuffs her self until her shirt cannot stay down. 

Second round is at Del Taco where she eats tons of chicken tacos and large fries with soda ❤️ enjoyble bloating and burps with in this scene. Her belly expands right before your eyes where kaylas belly wont even fit in her new pants, those must come undone in public or not!.

Third Round is at kaylas FAVORITE hole in the wall taco shop! Kayla tells stories of the back story of the place and goes farther to beat her old record ! Kayla has done a stuffing video here before but this time beats her old record by DOUBLING THE AMOUNT, instead of 4 she eats 8 large tacos and drinks every drop of her large soda! Kayla feels the growth and has a hard time breathing. She has to lay down immediately. You CAN VISUALLY SEE IT! ❤️   

You will love this video if you like: Stuffing, Gaining, Lots of belly play and FAT CHAT, munching, eating sounds, close up and different angles of eating and belly, out of breath, belly stretching, moans, and bloating and burps even EATING EVERY LAST BITE WITHOUT GIVING UP!! ❤️ 

Issues? ❤️ Please don't be afraid to contact me personally if you have any questions or issues with this video<3 

Reviews! ❤️ I CANNOT EXPRESS JUST HOW IMPORTANT REVIEWS ARE!!! they take less than a couple of minutes and help continue me being able to produce better and wonderful content<3 

Us models really rely on our reviews your voice matters ❤️ 

SIDE NOTES: This video is to help not only you but myself! I am trying to hit my gain goal by June! 

I have also decided to really invest and have been posting a lot more recently here<3 i hope you guys love the variety! any videos you would like to see me do please feel free to reach out to me so i can give curvage a wide variety of content! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest DingoFats

Love watching Kayla gorge herself like a fat pig!

Just keep eating gorgeous!

Oink oink piggy! 🐷🐷

Link to review

This has to be the longest video i've ever purchased and i think its worth the price. Watching the beautiful and wonderful Kayla eat food from 3 different places, each one having more food than the last, and seeing her bloat and grow as she eats is just amazing. And i love how at Bad Ass Tacos, there were people walking around and looking at her and her cameraman. Kinda adds a bit of... suspense, i think is the right word. And the burps were pretty cool lol. Also, watching you unbutton your jeans to free the belly, then try to redo the button, only to go "Nope, can't do it with a full belly," i thought that was funny lol.

Seriously, Kayla, you make amazing content and i love seeing you and what you bring to the site. Keep it up and, in the words of Pink Floyd, "shine on, you crazy diamond"

And for laughs, i rated each place she ate at lol

Carl Jr.'s - 7/10  -1pt for nasty ranch dressing, -2pts for nasty burger (seriously, what did they cook and give you, a leather boot?)

Del Taco - 10/10  I REALLY want to try this place whenever i travel to Cali. You make it sound like Heaven.

Bad Ass Tacos - 100/10 X10 multiplier for eating all 8 tacos and not caving under the pressure. CHAMPION OF TACOS!!!

Link to review
curtis9070t

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This was an amazing video. Kaybear is not only absolutely gorgeous, but she can definitely put away some food! I'm not sure if this was all filmed the same day or not, I would assume no unless she just likes to change clothes lol but every stop she makes she just ends up getting more and more. Definitely a great video I think this is my first purchase of hers and I will say it left me wanting more but in a good way! I would say I would have liked to see more of that big beautiful belly of hers and by the title of the video it led me to believe that this was all in the same day. Not a huge deal unlike her massive belly ❤️ but maybe a little misleading, I guess. All in all, a great video and the TWO clips combined are OVER an HOUR LONG!!!!!

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh my gosh! Kayla !!!! Those jeans !!!! 👖❤️💕💕💕 look 👀❤️ extremely HOTTT!!!! On you & with your big! FAT !!!! Belly out on full display!!!! & it goes perfect with that shirt !👚❤️ ,,,that you are wearing ! & sitting in your automobile just diving into those tacos 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮& chugging down a lot of soda 🥤🥤🥤🥤as we get a closer look 👀❤️ at your HOTTT !!!! New !FAT !!!! Rolls !!!! & watching it ripple!!!! & jiggle !!!! & wearing those really! really !tight !jeans !!!! 👖❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️as you continue too eat & stuff 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍩👍🌮🍪🍦🍟🍟🍟🌯🥤🥤🥤🥤& developing!!!!  a Double! round !!!! HOTTT !!!! Belly !!!! Kayla is gettIng so !so ! FAT !!!! & so very attractive !!!!😚😚😚😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Response from the author:

Thank you so much I really appreciate the review ❤️ 

also had to buy new jeans today they don’t fit me no more

Link to review