5 Screenshots

About This File

One thing I'm really good at is stuffing my face (obviously). It's how I managed to put on so much weight over the years with hardly any effort. So when I was challenged to eat an entire 16inch sub in one sitting, I said GAME ON! But when I first set eyes on the sub, I was shocked! 16inches is a lot bigger than I realized. But I sat down and took on the challenge anyway and you'll be surpised to see how it ends.... *BURRRPPP* 

Contains: Eating & Stuffing | Burps | Fat Chat | Belly Play 

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

All that extra eating and extra weight is really showing 😍 You are so amazing and beautiful Wilson 🥰 you're an utter champion, devouring 16 inches of bread and meat like it was just an average lunch. I hope you had a long nap and lots of belly rubs after all that 🥰

Response from the author:

AHAHHAA I LOVE this review!! Thank you so much! It fills me with so much joy to hear such good feedback on a video that I so throroughly loved creating (not to mention it probably put a lot of extra lbs on me 😄).

Link to review