3 Screenshots

About This File

03C2508C-15CD-4143-B62A-862C6102DFE3.thumb.gif.b011967e4b8df481f1c57d4757ba3647.gifWatch this 18min clip of this fat out of shape gluttonous fat pig 🐷 stand over a stove making food to stuff herself with this huge bowl of beef nacho cheese dip, with Doritos & soda 🥤! I’m literally so tired sweaty 🥵 & weighed down by my fat that you can see how cooking is becoming more & more like a chore/exercise for me lol I’m about to walk my food in my room & im so excited to finally sit down & eat it’s like a real life pig eating from a trough! I get stains & sauce & food ALL over me, the bed, & idc cause it tastes SO good & I love how fat I’m getting from eating so much🤤🤰🏼🐽 I end up hitting the food wall at some point & can’t do anything but sit back and massage n rub my huge bloated overstuffed blubber gut til I’m satisfied & ready for a nap 😴 😌😋 

Edited by pinkythefeedee

Other Files from pinkythefeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.