7 Screenshots

About This File

Today I went to a Tattoo Studio to get a tattoo and in the middle of the session the inevitable happened:
ย  ย  I was very hungry!, luckily I had my daily combo in my backpack, I asked the tattoo artist for permission and started doing my stuffing while getting tattooed.
ย On the outside the needle ran through my soft skin on the inside this huge hamburger with two meats and a very greasy cheddar bread fill my hungry stomach.
ย What a huge pleasure!

ย The tattoo artist didn't resist and began to shake my big thigh while I burped non-stop, will he be able to concentrate while having my huge belly a few centimeters from his face?
ย What would you do in his place?

ย This video contains: Belly play - burps - Stuffing

ย Important: in the video you can hear the normal noise of a tattoo studio, music (very low) and the noise of the machine.

Thank you for your support and don't leave without leaving a reaction, comment or review, you help me a lot ๐Ÿฅฐ

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

0247jo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is amazing, everyone on this platform should watch it! ย I have never seen anything like it, do a stuffing ย while be tattoos in front of the tattoo artist, I imagine the happiness of that man to be able to touch your thighs and have you burp in his face.ย 
ย If he could I would give him 10 stars โญ๏ธ

Link to review