5 Screenshots

About This File

What have I done to myself?!

I know you have a devious desire to watch a beautiful woman succumb to temptation and become corrupted by gluttony. I'm going to discuss all the ways my body has swollen and grown, ravaged by my addiction to overeating and spurred on by your encouragement and my feeder's steady hand. I speak longingly about my toned, fit frame and how it has transformed into a soft, doughy mess, complete with heavy, sagging breasts and stretchmarks that will never go away. All throughout the video, you can read the guilt and the arousal on my face, over what I've done- what we've done to me. I reflect on the loss of my thin figure, my doctor's warnings about obesity and more. Everything in here is the truth, and that's what makes it so painfully sexy to me. This video is one for the true deviants and fans of dark feedism.

435036269_CouchQueen-IRuinedMyBody-Prev02.thumb.gif.69684ffa3759f1e7dabd0128ba1f5c12.gif

1982464829_CouchQueen-IRuinedMyBody-Prev03.thumb.gif.cc5c64fb6c542af894c457c36e59904f.gif

If you enjoy the video, please consider leaving a review! - CQ 💙

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorge Reyes

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Couchqueen delivers what she promises: "This video is one for the true deviants and fans of dark feedism". With this video she has crossed a new frontier. Forget about the chubby girl who on Friday nights plays at getting fat to have a little fun with her boyfriend. No, this is the big leagues now. You can feel her genuine mix of regret and excitement as she recounts in detail how heavy her own body has become. Many models tell us about how huge they've become, but they often talk as if their body is as light as a svelte woman's. Instead, Couchqueen makes us feel that her body is really made of flesh, flesh and lard. You can really feel the heaviness of her body with every breath.
I have to warn, however, that this video is not for the faint of heart: it is the slow, painstaking description of willing surrender to obesity and gluttony.

Response from the author:

Sounds like it was your cup of tea 🍵😋

Thank you so much for the review!

Link to review
Dog5353

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's a powerful aphrodisiac when you describe your regret. It really hits home that you've destroyed your fit figure to such a degree that you can never ever get it back. And yet there's a powerful draw to try to lose weight, to get your boobs lifted, to try to look "hot" again. 

You have the best b&a photos of anyone on this site. The work you've done to wreck your body is impressive, and you look so sexy in the new flabby body you and your feeder have made.

But I really do hope you won't stall out here forever. Your after photos will make amazing before photos! There's so much left to ruin. Your belly could hang so much lower, your boobs could become shapeless bags, your chins could multiply, your arms could be difficult to even lift to feed yourself. Prove to us and to yourself that you can look sexy even at that stage, even when you've doubled your previous weight and erased any last shred of the fit pixie you used to be.

If you feel a mixture of pride, regret, arousal and sadness now, think how intense it will feel when you're unrecognizable as anything but livestock, when you're just a blob of flesh that's too swollen to move, when you're ashamed your feeder will still fuck you. (He mostly fucks your bellybutton because your vagina is too much work to uncover under all your multiple rolls of fat.)

I loved how this video catches you at a snapshot in the middle of your journey. I hope you do learn to accept that you have a lot more fat in your future.

Man, what a detailed review! I'm glad you're enjoying the taboo nature of it all, just as much as I am. You can read the regret on my face. It's honest and legitimate, and yet still powerless and impotent in the face of my appetite. I just can't bring myself to stick to a diet. Which makes the daily relapse into gluttony feel all the more guilty and all the more taboo. And, occasionally, I say fuck it... Why fight it? This is who I am. This is what I've become.

Link to review
Moist Kovic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I certainly feel like with the way you've been talking about hiding snacks you've ordered and your gluttony skyrocketing weight loss is near impossible, so you'll just continue to gain most likely into a ssbbw. 

Despite myself, huh?

THANK YOU!!!

Link to review