Spicy tenders for a soft piglet 🌶️🐷

$10.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

i hope you guys are ready for a massive 2023, absolutely filled to the brim with exciting adventures and delicious treats 🤤 let’s kick off the new year with a good old fashioned, gut-busting stuffing of spicy chicken tenders, home fries, ginger “beer” and OMG the most delicious fried Oreos ever 🐷💜🖤 In this 24 minute video you get to see me talk about my body and it’s changes, belly play and filling myself to the brim with spice 🔥🔥

Edited by littlestpigletann

Other Files from littlestpigletann

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

LoveCurves13

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video!! Loved hearing you talk about your gain and the food - as well as showing off those thick thighs and plump belly 😏 big tease with the booty next video we must see it 😍 i also thought the background music and little edits throughout made it better!

Only feedback for future is if the volume can be louder on the video itself! I found it a little quiet but otherwise 5 stars would recommend!

Response from the author:

thanks so much for the thoughtful review 🖤💜 i’ll be sure to show off the booty with the next vids! as for the audio levels, that’s something i’m aware of working on right now. things should improve over the next few videos as my new mic and editing software get some use 😉

Link to review