4 Screenshots

About This File

Yeah so, this happened. Taking Alex to a buffet has always been something my lil feeder brain has obviously dreamt of; watching her stuff her cute lil fat face in front of everyone, that belly hanging out of her shirt, filling up her stomach alllllll  niceee and tight for me. But when we actually got there, I was shocked at how Immediately greedy GGG was. Come hear the aftermath story and watch me play with this growing girl. Oink 

11FB9FAE-6B26-4038-BF4E-49849321B9D3.thumb.gif.330f5c04b4b3fe3c4c5f0768f0fd30da.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Collegefatty10

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I love seeing Enchantress as a feeder. The way she teases GoodGirlGrow for being so greedy is incredibly hot. Plus the size comparison is amazing! Can't recommend this enough.

Response from the author:

Awh thank you so much! I was definitely in my… natural feeder habit 

Link to review
STCChristopher

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a Great video seeing @Enchantress encouraging @goodgirlgrow on her body shape. It is hot seeing the comparison of their body shapes. It is nice seeing the fat chat in this video. I almost want to say this is a GoodGirlGrow heavy video because Enchantress focuses heavily on complimenting GoodGirlGrow on her body. It is impressive seeing Enchantress able to hide behind GoodGirlGrow's body. I remember a time when GoodGirlGrow was the thin one and now to see her be the big one is impressive. It is also fun seeing GoodGirlGrow turned on and excited by the encouragement and Enchantress telling her how she needs to be fatter and how GoodGirlGrow is now the inspiration for her gain journey. If you enjoy friendly teasing about how fat GoodGirlGrow has become then you will enjoy this video. If you want to see two people impressed by their body shapes then this is a video for you. 

Link to review
HumanSnorlax

My only con is that the picture quality is kind of unrefined. The content itself is awesome, though. A very hot clip with my two favorite Curvage models.

Link to review