4 Screenshots

About This File

What's a mommy like me to do with a little piggy like you? Well, obviously, brag! I'm so proud of what a hefty little piglet I've been fattening, you;ve been getting so big and eating so well! You really know how to make mommy proud. But that isn't what this clip is about, this clip is about mommy making you even fatter. Mommy has been able to fatten herself up massively, so naturally, she's going to work wonders on you. I can't wait to see you ballon up to the cutest little fat piggy, I'm going to make you double in size....at least.

I know the other mothers might judge me for having such a fat piggy, but I don't really care. Mommy isn't concerned with making sure you are healthy, she's here to make sure you are happy and big and exceptionally cared for. So eat up little piggy, I don't want to see anything left on that plate of yours. I want you bursting at the seams. You've already managed to outgrow your pants, but that's ok, your just a little too husky for your own good! When the time comes mommy will take you shopping for new clothes, until then get used to how tight they are. I absolutely adore you my sweet little piggy. Never stop eating! 🐷

Clip features: mommy rp, female feeder, mommy feeder

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DreamingBoy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is heavenly... 😍

The hairstyle, the silk robe, the lighting, the white curtained background and the shooting angle from below all combine for peak mommy-ishness! A lot of thought was clearly put into this. She stays in character throughout and the commands never quite get too mean, more the slightly stern tone a real mom would take with her little one - only rather than being told to finish your homework she's gently but firmly insisting you finish your food lol.

There is also just the right amount of sexier shots of mommy's belly and ass & references to fattening mommy without it seeming out of place with all the cooing - soft feedism at it's best. Loved this video. 🥰

Link to review