4 Screenshots

About This File

1793224789_ReadytoBURST!gif2.thumb.gif.5b898b2f80160f118750993ce6caa17b.gif698710614_ReadytoBURST!gif1.thumb.gif.727c4fccd49484c87961c18381fab01b.gif

I am feeling feral and ready to destroy some food today. With little talking, enjoy belly play, vigorous horny eating and pure feedee BLISS! I'm ready to burst...

601495734_ReadytoBURST!gif3.thumb.gif.2add91454ff348ec902acf55adcf90e9.gif1863673215_ReadytoBURST!gif4.thumb.gif.4aa95e4804b4f316c339fd25f981c729.gif

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A total blast of a video!

@RosieMarieFeedee looks soooooooo beautiful!  Her pretty face is super-round and full-looking.  And her body - OMG!  Let's just say that if you love a big belly, thick arms, round shoulders, curvy hips, and big-girl breasts, then Rosie has you covered!  What a stunning physique!

But it's the face I keep coming back to.  Rosie has, clearly, always been one of the prettiest models on the site - but that beauty is totally intensified by how round her face has become.  (As usual when I watch Rosie's latest videos, my mind occasionally drifts back to photos from several years ago that she's shared with us.  She used to have noticeable cheekbones and a sharp jawline - she was beautiful - but now: WOW!!)  Watch the explosion of facial curves when she sucks on her straw in this vid, and you'll see what I mean.

Add in Rosie's usual charisma, charm, infectious enthusiasm, and eye-fluttering ecstasy  - and we have a GREAT video on our hands.

Rosie's eating here is absolutely savage.  She veritably shovels the food into her mouth, really showcasing her hugely-impressive eating skills.  There's something so cute and adorable about watching her lovingly gripping a burger in two chubby hands, taking gigantic bites, happily smiling as she masticates.  I love stuffing-videos, but (even more) I love eating-videos where there's a really powerful sense of the model proudly showing off what she can do and how she looks - glorifying her achievements, totally in love with herself and her food, and taking pleasure in having us watch her.  I really got that feeling with this video.

The long sequence from 03:08 to 06:02 is an absolute treat if you're gaga for Rosie's pretty face.  And the camera-angle that follows on from that is just as great because it shows Rosie's beautiful belly flopping forward into her lap. 

If you want a super-sexy, super-cute, super-beautiful woman showing off some absolutely brutal eating talents, this is a video you NEED.

PS.  Can I just add how I love the lack of music in Rosie's videos.  I really, really, really, really don't want to hear shitty rap music playing during eating-vids.  I want to hear the sounds of eating, the little whimpers and noises, that Rosie does so beautifully here.

Response from the author:

Oh thank you so much JJ ❤️

You are the sweetest!!!

Link to review
Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@RosieMarieFeedee moans in ecstasy as she plows through a massive meal from Wendy's. The upwards angle used at the end is to die for! It gives a awesome view of her stuffed belly 😍

I’m glad you love that angle, because it really makes me look the best 🥰❤️

Thank you Tastic!!!

Link to review
Monty Hall

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Total pro...and more and more beautiful with each stuffing and each new pound.  Great vid!

Aw Monty you’re so sweet!!❤️❤️ Thank you :)

Link to review
richsuar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I needed this clip in my life. Your belly and appetite are out of control! The shots on your lower belly are gold! The way you consumed your meal 🖤 your distended gut 🖤

Plus. You are so pretty and super chill girl 🫰🏿 Can’t wait for the stripper/burp video to be uploaded here

Thank Rosie🖤

Link to review