4 Screenshots

About This File

🔥🔥BEER, CHIPS, SODA… A BIGGER AND STRONGER SOFA, THAT’S WHAT I NEED!🔥🔥

IN THIS VIDEO:

BURPING / PIG OUT / NO DIET / MOANING / BELLY PLAY / MULTIPLE ANGLES

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

“IN THIS VIDEEO LAURA EXPLAINS WHY SHE WOULD NEVER EVER GONNA BE AT GYM AGAIN, ALL HER STRONG FACTS ARE HOT PRETEXT TO KEEP HER FATNESS GROWING.” THIS IS JUST PART OF MY REAL CONVERSETIONS ABOUT ME AVOIDING AT ANY COST TO DO “EXERCISE” I AM A LAZY FATTY THAT JUST PREFFER TO STAY AT HOME PLAYING VIDEO GAMES OR WATCHING MOVIES AND EATING A LOOOOOOT, INSTEAD OF WALK TO THE GYM AND EXERCISE MY FAT BODY… I AM A PIG AND I WANT TO BE A BIGGER PIG SO NO GYM IS WHAT IT FITS IN MY PIGGY LIFE.

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Definitely one of the best burping videos ever. Laura acts like a slob. I can't get enough! 🥵💕😍

Link to review
buck_sumo

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The sheer size of Laura's belly never ceases to amaze me! Love how she is able to use her belly to hold things in place.

Link to review
davbec

Great video!! When I saw the view from the front I was like oh wow she looks big, but then from the side I said OMG she got really big!!

Link to review
Megadeath67

Amazing! Laura is looking absolutely huge. And the best part is she shows no signs of slowing down at all. Keep it up with the amazing content and gains!

Link to review