7 Screenshots

About This File

{ video includes; eating, pov , belly play, horny Fat chat, }

Savannah woke up with the MOST insatiable hunger. Eating was the only thing on her mind.. she decided to indulge and order herself a burger and fries AND a pizza.. as she’s packed on the pounds are appetite has been insane and  she can’t help but want to stuff her greedy little mouth. She gets her food and can’t help but to dig right in. She’s starving so she’s quickly trying to get a bite of everything, it’s tastes so good and being the greedy little piggy she is, she can’t slow down. When she finishes up her feast she lays back and gives her overly stuffed belly some good rubs and some delicious belly play all while telling you how HOT it is to be this fat. 

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love the straight out of bed look Savannah's wearing in this one. Obviously, gluttony starts first thing in the morning for her now. Along with her appetite, she keeps growing bigger with each new posting. it's really hard to overstate just how massive she's starting to look now. it's been those little moments during, say, the last couple of months that will startle you. Along with her huge belly and massive thighs, how thick her fingers are, how big her arms look, how jowly her face is starting to get, how rotund she looks when sitting. There's an amazing beauty and lust to it all that's hard to describe. Savannah was born to be huge and she realizes it. That's quite a gift

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow. I think hungry is definitely an understatement. But you can tell savannah needs the food for her growing figure, she’s already looking bigger than in her last weigh in 😍. If this is any preview of what the new year will bring then I vote for pizza and burgers every breakfast 🥵🤤

Link to review

I'm going to be completely honest, Savannah is definitely at the very top of my list for stuffing videos/weight gain encouragement! I can't get over how she's super seductive about food and her growing figure, she's the definition of a Goddess. 🥵🥵 I love the "hopped right out of bed look" she's got on, just can't get over how much of a tease it is with her huge boobs 😩 I try to watch her videos with food because I'm starting to notice she's affecting my hunger in a good way. It's probably super simple but I'd love to know how she figures what to order for her meals, honestly! I already have a hard time trying to decide most of the time because everything on DoorDash looks delicious. 🤤 Thank you so much for making this video Savannah! It was definitely fun & cozy to eat along with 😊❤️

Link to review