3 Screenshots

About This File

Sensual oily belly play is one of Amber’s favorites!

After a long weekend, Amber wants to wind down by listening to music and oiling her body up to keep it nice and moisturized.

Amber is seductive in this video as she plays with her soft belly, and caresses her body.🍑

Besides her tiger stripes stealing the show, her oily bum makes an appearance, and her beautiful long hair, and sexy green eyes stare at you as she longs for you to help rub the oil in.🤤

**please note that there is no dialogue in this clip, just ”chill” music**

️please leave a review so I know what you all like/dislike on my clips! feedback helps me understand what I do well, what is wanted, + how I can do better🫶🏻

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pudgelover25

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Belly play videos are my absolute favorite to watch. Oil or lotion just makes the video even better. I love a freshly oiled belly that just glistens. Amber understands how to be sensual. She knows how to caress her curves and ample pudge. I also really loved the length of this clip.  She shows off and rubs oil all over her body. The slow motion bits are fantastic. You can really see how much she jiggles.

Response from the author:

@pudgelover25 thank you so much for your review! I appreciate your kindness! I’m glad you enjoyed it🥰🥰

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amber is an extremely beautiful woman! Even if it's just a chill video without her talking in it, I'd still buy it! 🥵 Her belly is so freaking hot, and I love that her stretch marks go all the way around to her booty. Man I can't wait to get stretch marks like that 😩 Honestly she's a little dangerous with the combination of hypnotizing green eyes, and a really beautiful smile! I love the different angles in this video. Especially the close ups! I was actualy shocked to see how big her stretch marks are. Her choice for a bra and panties are sooo amazing! The panties really show how big her bum is!! 🥵 Overall if you're wanting to know how seductive she is, DEFINITELY buy this video and see for yourself. She's super freaking amazing at it! Thank you so so very much for making this beautiful video Amber! 😊💙

Response from the author:

@ApprenticeFeedee oh another one! Thank you so much! And for saying I have a nice smile, because that is something I don’t like😆😭 so glad you enjoyed this simple video🥰❣️

Link to review