3 Screenshots

About This File

The Food Critic is back at her bakery after giving a bad review.. She had to up her game this time by making a cake so tasty that nobody can resist.. With the help of a special ingredient she presents it to the critic who starts to eat. He finds he cannot resist the cake.. no matter how much he eats, he never gets full and just wants more and more. He must surely give a good review now! Especially seeing the baker in that tight blue dress.. As she helps him eat by stuffing his face with the cake, even pushing his head right in there! He can't get enough until it's all gone!! 

Other Files from ChunkyBabee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nervous Fish

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this a lot seeing the hand feeding was a nice treat and the belly slaps and the cake looked delicious as well I just imagined in the critics position and it was a turn on.

Link to review
Bi-Panix

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I genuinely don’t know how this doesn’t has more reviews. My Bi-Panic definitely set in here. We need more mutual videos on here because this might be one of my very favorites. Incredibly sexy 🤤

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! We plan on doing lots more this year so keep an eye out 😇😘

Link to review