3 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren has become OUT OF CONTROL.

Dive into Lauren’s latest adventure of running into her hot fit ex…. And his reaction to Lauren’s very rotund physique…

He remembers Lauren for being a smaller curvy fitness fanatic… Now he’s shocked to see her waddling down the store aisles searching for more icecream!

Lauren also explains why she isn’t losing weight like she thought she would… cravings….. so many cravings. 😬

Lauren’s doctors keep becoming more and more surprised at how big Lauren is getting…. Sooner or later… she just may pop!

my pregnancy journey isn’t spoken about in this roleplay. This roleplay is about fat reactions and how I have no self control like I used to. ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Story time with Lauren is always amazing, and especially so when her wonderfully round body is plopped on a bed wearing only a tiny set of lingerie, almost entirely invisible due to the lusciously overflowing curves of her boobs and belly!!!  As the video progresses, Lauren changes positions a few times and you get to see how amazingly literally every part of her has chunked up!!  

Lauren's bubbly, expressive way of relating her stories (and just how she describes things in general) makes everything she says a joy to listen to.  Even if you don't get as turned on as she does from her stories (but you probably will!), you'll still have to admit that they're extraordinarily entertaining!!  Her voice, expressions, gestures, and overall enthusiasm will lure you in, and you'll hang on her every word.  Oh, and she's not bad to look at, either. 😉

Lauren may be out of control, but all the pounds she's piled on are plumping her up perfectly!!!  When you look this fantastic, who cares about BMI?  That's a flawed metric anyway.  Like Lauren says, doctors can sometimes be a little sketch . . .

Link to review

Such a hot streak from one of Curvage’s hottest girls. Lauren has been on the top of her game for months now, and this one is no different. As always, she looks spectacular, but it’s the content of her words that do the damage this time. Story time including a doctor’s visits, her ravenous appetite fueling her dreams and desires, and a sexy rub on with an ex are just some of the highlights in this one. Sound off? All the eye candy you need, but volume up for this one. You’ll get tons of fat chat, gainer talk, a little bit of naughty stuff, some light comedy. Like at this point, I think Lauren would have to make an 11 minute video about me personally being bad at life for me to give less than 5 stars. Just another wrecking ball of a clip from our luscious little ball of curves. 

Link to review