Full body tour sexy talk

$7

(7 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is my sexiest video to date. Tour my whole body. Some belly play and sexy talk. Im not wearing much in this 😘

ECB17A69-0138-45A5-80FA-B5085AC70D64.jpeg

Other Files from ThickFoxyAsian

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wolfman00005

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Lots and lots of potential!! Very beautiful!! I can’t wait to see where this goes 

Response from the author:

Thank u the goal here was to have a very good video to show u what im currently like. For something to compare to over the next few months. But i will tell u im alot thicker now then I was 2 to 4 months ago when i was modeling down in Florida. 

Link to review
Guest Marcumar

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You're such a beauty. I can't even imagine how beautiful you are going to look, when you're getting rounder and chubbier in the future. This video will be amazing to come back to for admiring your gaining progress. 😍

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If she follows the path she has started, this video is destined to become a must-see classic of "before and after" comparisons. She is beautiful from any angle you look at her. I can't wait for her to start blowing up.

Link to review
Monty Hall

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow....brimming with so much potential.   This one is a must-see in anticipation of what is to come.   This is setting up to be an amazing journey.  

Link to review
Guest Fitfattyluv

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

She’s still quite skinny but there’s definitely potential here

Link to review