Talking about my weight gain journey

$3.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hi! This is an introduction of my weight gain journey and myself and how I got this fat today. 

(I'm also enjoying a little leftover pizza from the night before bought by my boyfriend!)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest I'llFeedYouWaaayTooMuch

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Word of advice to anyone on-the-fence about purchasing this vid or any of @irigatito shared content: you will not regret starting here! Beyond her beautifully plush features, she comes across as a genuinely sweet, chill, and bubbly person to hang with! I get the impression having a chat with her would be as fun as it is breezy. A strong first impression as a content creator I can get behind :)

Having formed a chummy relationship with her plump, certainly well-fed belly, she proudly let's it all hang out and gives herself a lil' jiggle-jiggle here and there. Seemingly getting so honed in on filling her up at, on occasion, the leftover pizza slices dominate her attention for a moment. In my view, a good sign of feedist fun to come! 

Throughout the vid, she discusses how she was first exposed to feederism and Curvage, how said exposure has altered her habits and views, her history being plus-sized, relations with food, intentions and ideas for the future of her Curvage page, etc. All forming a proper, and effective, introductory video for anyone curious about what @irigatito is all about!

Highly recommended! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I was worried I would sound too nervous and too chatty but I appreciate the review! I’ll certainly take this as motivation to do even better!

Link to review
Jiffy2

What a lovely video this is as @irigatitointroduces herself to us and talks about how she discovered our community. 

This is a great little chat with her and it's great to get to know her and find out what she has plans in her future content. 

She looks lovely throughout this and the pizza stuffing and playing with that cute round tummy round everything off perfectly.  

Can't wait to indulge in the rest of her contributions coming our way... she certainly has some very enticing ideas! 

Link to review
Eat Paydays

I like how she's easy going and nonchalant about being fat. That kind of relaxed confidence is sexy. It's inviting and intimate feeling.

Link to review