200 lbs and a bikini (working version)

$6.50

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee shows herself in her new bikini.she turns around and shows it at different angles. She talks weight gain, muscle, and her future weight gain goals.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

OMG WOW Dee!  You look AMAZING!  This video was everything I had hoped it would be :)  First of all, congratulations on hitting the BIG 200!  From the first seconds of the video, when you're walking away from the camera, I thought "damn, her ass is looking so nice and chubby now!".  Then you turned around and I saw your belly... WOW so round, so feminine, so sexy!!  All of you is getting chubby, soft, and sexy.  Your thighs are finally touching together at the top now!  I agree that you should keep going, at least another 20 pounds.  You have gotten used to eating a LOT more than you used to, and you also are able to drink 2-3 Mass Gainer shakes a day, so you should be able to just keep packing on the weight now.  I agree that weighing once a month would give a more drastic change in the number (hopefully 5-10 pounds per month!).  An idea for a future video, besides eating challenges to see how much you can eat in one sitting, is to try on a bunch of different dresses, I would love to see how you look in your old dresses at 200+ pounds now!!  Keep gaining Dee, you're looking GREAT :)

Response from the author:

Thank you❤️

Link to review
penguinatorxl7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Looking PHENOMENAL Dee! Congrats on making it all the way to 200! So great to finally see you in a bikini, it looks great on you with all of your new curves! 220 sounds like a great goal to get to, can't wait to see you get there. Hope to see more videos of you in this bikini in the future! :)

Response from the author:

Thank you I appreciate it!

Link to review