7 Screenshots

About This File

It’s true! Barbie really did get fat! She got so bored without Ken always around and ate her way to obesity! Barbie tells you how much she loves to eat as she tucks into two whole baguettes at once. Barbie then shows you her pretty petite wardrobe, full of tiny clothes that no longer fit her humongous tanned body!

Barbie burps alot and tries to push and squeeze her fatness back into her tiny hot pants. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is pretty hot, her belly steals the show with its super round and soft shape! In the future I would love to see a purely belly focused video where she shows it off from all angles and up close and maybe finger her belly button a little while talking about how fat she is, it would be so hot! Also, if she ever wants to get into certain fetish content I would 100% like to buy some sort of vore themed video from her, she has the perfect body for it, and I don't think I could contain myself while watching it! ;) I'm very much looking forward to her upcoming videos!

Link to review
ronin76

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members
Shar’s a Barbie girl in a Barbie world
She’s getting rounder, loves quarter pounders
You can feed her cake, so much her chair might break
Over-satiation, Shar eats past inflation
Come on, Barbie, let's go party!*

*A party with all the treats you can eat.

Another fun video from Shar as she gobbles up two big baguettes and comments on how fat she’s gotten...and how she can’t stop getting fatter. 👍😀

Response from the author:

Haha! Love this!

Link to review
Cake0nCake

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another excellent role play vid. Love how you show off you're voluptuous figure while you stuff yourself in tight clothing. Just hoping you give the booty more attention in future vids. cause it's worth showing off with how big it's gotten. 🍑

This video is definitely worth the money

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Link to review
D1balling

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Need more burps like this more often also very great video shar keep gaining and maintaing 😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

Nobody does vids quite like shar or should I say barbie shar 😉. Your seat which you can barely see underneath you is creaking so much under your weight. It’s no wonder, two big baguettes soon disappear into your big belly. Followed by some of the biggest burps I have ever heard you do 🐷. I love how obese shar is now everything is so much bigger her belly, love handles and wow your boobs too, keep getting bigger shar you are looking amazing.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

5 stars as always!

Shar has such a brilliant personality and sense of fun about her that shines through in all her vids and this is no exception.  

The way she devours those two baguettes so fast blew my mind, the relentless and ever-growing momentum this beautiful lady’s gain to becoming a huge BBW is so incredibly hot.

Towards the end of the vid, she moves onto bags of chocolates and greedily devours them, whilst her beautiful soft growing curves look bigger than ever 

92D40562-EFCF-4253-A624-6A6D1919FB37.jpeg

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

While it goes without saying that every new video of Shar's is her sexiest yet..., "Barbie Got Fat" sets a new standard! Barbie has never looked sexier -- and neither has Shar. Amazing burps and close-ups of Shar's round balloon face (such a hot look), and so many perfect angles on that huge belly that is nothing other than sublime. What an ENORMOUS Barbie Shar has become -- Ken is sooooo lucky! Thanks, Shar!

Link to review
mcdorbandt

I’ll keep it short & sweet... Best model on this site. Amazing body, great content, & perfect playful attitude... More PLEASE... Thank you United Kingdom, much love from Texas. Worth every penny...

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Barbie Shar is simply delicious. Her belly is expanded further than ever and she has luscious blonde hair! The way she stuffs her face continuously with one in each hand, she will be 300 before she knows it! She is amazing! Buy the Goddess' vid and help her beautiful gluttony continue! 😍

Link to review
S77

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar is hands down the most amazing Barbie you will ever see! Enough said, 5 stars !!

️ 

Link to review
Destinyas22

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

*Burps*..”Pardon me". We love it Shar. 👸

Yes you are fat but you hadn't the perfect body before. Now you got the perfect body. Your boobs look amazing, never seen them so full and stuffed as in this video. Those love handles at the back are amazing. You look really good in blonde hair and tanned skin. It’s so satisfying when you gormandize the food, it’s like you get even more satisfied than us watching. 🐷

I wonder how much more your belly can keep expanding. Besides the side effects of the tummy, what benefits have you found of having a huge belly? :)

The video is amazing, definitely one of better. Keep doing you Shar. I hope besides all the eating and stuffing that you feel good🙌

/Adam

Link to review