1 Screenshot

About This File

🌸MY FIRST VIDEO! Come and have a snack time with me! 🌸
In the video I show you what im going to eat, eat it, drink, watch some tv show
and stuff my snacks into my up growing tummy!

In the filming part the recording program toke also the sound of the show I were watching
and covered up all my sounds, so after the start, I needed to mute the video. 
There is s chill music covering up the missing talking.
Quality got hurt too with the editor, so I ended up putting the video on good sale

Enjoy my first video, ill be definitely making more content soon! 
(with full sound ☺️)
🌸   🌸   🌸   🌸   🌸

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hiya! I was really anticipating your first clip so this one was an instant buy from me regardless 😊 A gamer girl that loves food and anime? I'm already sold on being a fan of yours!! I really like your top since it puts your beautiful belly on show, love the piercing above your lips, and I really love your accent! Accents outside of the US are definitely a major weakness for me 😩 I didn't mind the music at all because copyright reasons. I had to mute my lo-fi study music tab and it was a coincidence you used the same music 😂 I did eat along for breakfast this morning and I had coffee, a breakfast sandwich, and some King cake since it's that time for Louisiana people. Overall I would definitely recommend anybody to purchase this if you need a very relaxing video to eat along with! Thank you so so very much for making this video SugarPeach, and I can't wait to see the next one!! 😊💙 

Link to review