ONE YEAR ON CURVAGE 🥳

$4.99

(9 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

ITS BEEN A YEAR!! 

Enjoy this super chatty video of how this year went! This year has been crazy, but quite possibly the BEST year of my life thanks to you!! 
I talk about why I joined, what I’ve experienced here, and how my life has changed since being on curvage! 

and of course I show off my body in this sexy little black set 💋 

(priced low for the length, because I love you and I want you to see this) 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the first ever video from @DoubleDenise that I've purchased.

Denise is a stunningly beautiful lady with blonde locks, a super-pretty face, and a body which can only be described as WOW.  In this video, she's celebrating her one-year Curvage birthday.

This is one of the most refreshing, most positive, happiest, honest videos I've ever had the good fortune to watch.  Denise eloquently relates how she got started on Curvage, and how it's totally changed her life.  Genuinely, I found myself smiling as I watched, not just because Denise is HOT, but also because her experience is so upbeat and optimistic.

Definitely watch out for the bit where Denise stands up; she gifts us with an extraordinary view of her g-string, gorgeous ass, and some ADORABLE back-fat.

Next Denise tells us how gaining weight makes her feel super-sexy and super-confident.   The bit where she says she gets turned-on looking at herself while making her videos is one of the most erotic and sexy yet totally natural and unforced things I've ever seen.

Watching this video is like breathing the fresh, clean air of the countryside after being trapped in the smog and pollution of a dirty old town.  

Denise has probably the BEST attitude around,  and I will definitely be buying more of her videos.  In fact, I already have.

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

If I can't say this enough but like everybody else I just really love Denise's Southern accent so much! That's why I keep buying videos whenever I can 😊 I love your lingerie in this video. Didn't know it was a G-string style until you pointed it out. I honestly thought your back rolls and booty were just swallowing them up 😂 I really enjoy her personality because all of the talking in the videos come straight from her heart! Literally every video she makes, in my opinion, is a certified Platinum! For content suggestions I'd really love to see  more cooking/stuffing, burping, and outfit try-ons. Whether it's too small, fits just right, or a little too big! I extremely love her stuffing videos with home cooked food because they are fun for me to eat along with! I'm at the beginning of body acceptance like she was last January, but I'm extremely small. I used to stay in shape for basketball and I've never made it on the high school team because I wasn't in the "rich people circle". Even though I had the talent for it with my height. Now as I'm going to college and starting to snack more often, I'm trying to feel comfortable with gaining a few pounds. I do want to get big like her & admire her shape and confidence in herself! I do want to see more burping videos because the teasing with a few burps just makes me very interested & curious about hearing more 😩🥵 Overall I'm a big fan of Denise's content, they really help me out, and I want to continue supporting her! I would recommend anyone to DEFINITELY buy this video if you need a little confidence boost, and also love the belly play! Thank you soooo (trailing o's) very much for making this video Denise, and I can't wait to see what this year will bring to you!!! 😊❤️

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

Denise has such an easy attitude to view her videos. It’s just easy to watch her videos, I don’t know if it’s her beauty or her accent, but I get lost in these. What a year it’s been. I loved hearing how much her time here has meant to her and all it’s meant FOR her as well. I think she tells us she loves us and appreciates us like 20+ times in this one and you can honestly feel it. If you watch this one with the sound off, you still get to see her gorgeous body in motion, but at this point, I can’t stress it enough, I think you’d be missing out on her voice which is just silky smooth. Just a really chill video with a beautiful model celebrating a year with us! 

As far as what we’d like to see, I know you’re a baker, I’d love to see you devour some of your culinary delights. Some roleplay would be amazing, hearing that you get hot and bothered making content for us, explore that for us. Explain what exactly it is that gets you going, is it the size, the softness, the idea of all of us being turned on. More collaboration is always good, especially if you want to bring your talents to bear with other models. I have a feeder kink, terrible for my business when I was a chef, but great for scratching the itch. Do you enjoy being stuffed, tight clothes tryons or sexy lingerie? Answer these questions and feel free to DM me if you want to talk more. 

Link to review
Jd21

Such a great video for the price, it’s worth the money just to look at you. Prettiest girl on this app with an incredible soft body to match. My ideal dream. Keep doing what you are doing x

Link to review
Alex7777

Ok so I just discovered Denise… and let me say, she has not only the sweetest sounding voice I’ve ever heard, but the biggest most full voluptuous belly I’ve seen on a girl of her size. She has the prettiest face and the best demeanor of any model I’ve watched and she is so worth investing in videos. I’ve been a curvage member for a long time now and she is my favorite member this year. Her blond hair and green blueish eyes make me just feel some sorta way… she is just my type like an angel from heaven made just so perfect. 

this video details her first year and while she is honest and personal, her remarks on finding her growing body sexy and hotter than ever are extremely hot. 

10/10 recommend!! ❤️🤩

Link to review
STCChristopher

I enjoy your videos. I have bought several in the last year. I agree with the other videos reviews that I like how you look. I like how soothing your southern accent is.

I was unaware that you joined Curvage after a breakup. But I am glad that you were recommended to Curvage and were able to find this community. That’s nice that you were supported enough by the others in the community purchasing your content to be able to do things you were not able to do before. Not everyone on Curvage who is a model can say that. That’s pretty awesome that you were able to go on trips and be able to get a new car through Curvage. That’s nice to hear you were also able to purchase things for your family with the money you earned. 

Honestly I would like to see makeup tutorials, getting your hair done with a chatting video. I enjoy just listening to your voice.

I enjoy Q&A videos but I am not sure what to ask you because I am not sure what interest or hobbies you have outside of modeling. I am not sure what you are good at or your weakness. 

I don’t think belly rubbing or jiggling videos get old. I would say keep them coming but maybe come up with different topics to talk about when you do those videos. Show them from different camera angles. 

I would like to see a better quality camera for your content just cause the colors appear not as vibrant. I could tell that when comparing your footage to your friend you have collaborated with last year who owns a farm. I enjoyed those collaborations just hearing about your back story of who you used to be before gaining weight. I loved hearing how you helped your thin friend join Curvage and introduce her to the community. She was making great content as well.  

I would like to see you do travel vlog videos. That would be cool.

I have enjoyed the time you collaborated with your friend from High School. 

I think it would be cool to see you go to a BBW Bash somewhere and hear what your experience is like with other plus size women. 

I love hearing how much you like how you look. That is so attractive. I feel like it is not common in society to hear women enjoy and be confident being plus size and it is a pleasure to hear that you don’t have to look thin to be happy how you look. 

I would love to see cosplay videos from Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Dreamworks or Disney. How to Train Your Dragon would be cool to have a Viking themed outfit. Jessica Rabbit dress would be cool set. A spy themed video would be cool. A Halloween themed video would be cool. A Dukes of Hazard themed video might be interesting since you have a nice accent. I have never seen the Dukes of Hazard but I bet you could pull a plus size version of it off. 

Link to review
executiverogue

I love your voice, I could listen to you talk candidly for hours. Your southern accent is so charming and enthralling. Between that and your luscious belly you have me hypnotized and smitten. 

Your rolls and well fed caboose on display are so sexy and a highlight of the video. The perfect co stars to your growing belly. More of them please. 😁

I'm so glad you've gained not only some more curves, but more self love and confidence over the past year through Curvage. A fertility goddess deserves to be happy. ❤️

As for what content ideas I'd love to see in the future. Any new chats like personal updates or getting to know you or kink centric. An all your kinks video? Some body explorations with all those new soft round pounds. Or doing food challenge stuffings to eat more and push your limits, it'd be like a dream for a series of videos about how much you can eat. A calorie journal  about your day or week could be very hot. Would you consider trying out gain shakes or funneling ice cream? I think another year adding to your feminine abundance would be a wish come true.

You could do vids on trying on tight clothes that don't fit right anymore, your majestic fluff hanging out or tearing them. More on anything you've outgrown or are outgrowing in general. Maybe a failed workout video to get everything moving and jiggling? With a break or ending of big girl snacks and vows against exercise of course. 😏

Any spicy content you're comfortable with making would be a ray of light in my not as soft world.

Here's to another big and full year.

Xoxo

😍🥵

Link to review
lgguy224

Happy one year! Been here since you joined! Would love to see a buffet video during and aftermath with burps if possible 😬🙏🏻 

Link to review