14 Screenshots

About This File

FIRST TIME EVER!!!  BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER! SIDE BY SIDE VIDEO REMAKE! Where i put a video from only a long time ago to now! 

You will see video side by side as well as some new by itself! I ALSO ADDED the original video at the end too to watch it in full screen all by itself

i get stuck in the tub and just so you all now YOU CAN REALLY SEE A CHANGE! ❤️

MY ASS IS SUPER LARGE more dimples, rolls and more! my TITS ARE LARGER 

MY BELLY IS SO HUGE! my arms and face are fatter<3 

You are getting two videos included! my old one that is for sale by itself for $14.99 Plus MY NEW COMPARISON VERSION WITH EDITS! due to that this video will be a bit more costly but well worth it! :)

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DanteSparda45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I couldn't get through the whole video, it was just too sexy and almost broke my brain totally lol. Seriously, great work, Kayla. Amazing camera work, really good music, and your poses in the tub were just *chefs kiss* And i know its a remake/comparison of your older video, but this one is so much sexiness and it's gonna sell like crazy. Only complaint is the music. I could see you speaking and could faintly hear it, but the music drowned it out. Still getting 5 stars, though!

10/10 recommend! Best damn stuck-in-tub video ever!

Link to review
Guest over90023

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is super hot! If you're like me and love bbws with big butts getting stuck in small spaces, especially bathtubs, you should buy this video! It's clear to see Kayla has put on weight and her ass, hips, and belly have ballooned, getting her even more wedged in the bathtub. The only reason I put 4 stars is because the music ruined it slightly for me. I would have loved to actually hear your commentary and struggle as you got stuck, instead of a music track repeating. I still think it's a great video though.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the insight ❤️ 

next comparison video I won’t use so much music :) 

Link to review