[50% OFF]1 Week Speed Gain - Aftermath Full Measurements

$4.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

After the 7 days having 5k+ cal a day AT LEAST, these are my measurements: you will see them on the screen, in cm and inches, all the 11 parts of my body that I consider the most important ones if you wanna build a 3D model 🤓

Waist, upper arm, forearms, wrists, thighs, kness, calf, ankle, hips, belly (from the bottom to the top), breast. 

Filmed in portrait and outside by the pool, empty belly and in the morning, I talk about what grew the most and we get to confirm with the measuring tape. The first video have my before measurements, (1 week speed gain) and this one have my current ones, which I'm already looking forward to defeat this growth next time. 

What do you think about a full month growth? This might be my next step. 

Fat hugs!!

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

biggerisbetter97

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing! The exciting conclusion of her 7 day speed gain! In this we get a full set of measurement that take us up and down her entire body, as well as some great fat talk about how each part of her has been changing and growing with the new weight.

This video is amazing for anybody who wants to watch a girl get fatter before their very eyes, and loving every inch of it! You can see how excited she is to be growing so fast.

Now, don't expect anything insane compared to the measurements in part one, this is only the difference over one week. But anybody that knows anything about how the human body works will be extremely impressed at how much dedication, commitment, and shear gluttony that it takes to make nearly every aspect of your body grow by a few centimeters over the course of 7 days! It's actually kind of insane

And of course, the pricing on this is dirt cheap. Let me know what other model uploads every possible measurement of their body for only $5! This is a great steal to compare to every other video of hers with measurements in it, just to really appreciate what this girl is doing to her body!

Link to review