8 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, I challenge myself to stuff as many twinkies in my belly within a 5 minute time frame. After I stuffing my face and turning into a burping mess, I play with my huge bloated belly. As I lotion up and jiggle my fat tummy, I talk about how full I feel, what I want you to do to me, and how big you’ve made me, etc 🥵. This video is one of my favorites I’ve ever made 😍

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigd1420

The stuffed belly poking up into the air is perfection for me. Favorite scene. Can't wait to see BiggerBellyJudy in the coming months and years <3

Link to review
Stewballs

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is pure greedy selfish unrestrained gluttony. Judy is the hog woman we dream of, completely throwing away any sense of manners in pursuit of mindlessly filling her belly and getting increasingly fatter. Letting the cream get all over her face and desperately drinking water and letting out belches in an attempt to fit more empty calories down her throat. Her curvy body is soooo round, pure jiggly fat on such a short little feminine body.

Link to review
hamazon

Wow. Just wow. That speed eating was stunning 😍. It’s like that classic weight gain story where the woman goes to the Twinkie factory after hours came to life. Just an absolutely amazing display of gluttony. Plus that belly play afterward, as your mountain of a belly blocks your face from view is almost too much. This was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen, and I can’t wait to see what you eat next 🤩

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Too. Me bigbellyjudy !,,is just so !!!! AWESOME!!!! 👖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 & I feel so Amazed !!!! of how she ate those twinkies really! really !really!!!! FAST !!!!  In just 5 minutes even ,,,& just continueing !!!! too stuff !!!! more !& more !& more !!!! Twinkies just like she is at a speedy eating competition!!!! ,,She is getting to be a true !professional!!!!  of what she does !!!! & how incredibly she does it !!!! I am going to be honest about this ,,,bigbellyjudy is looking 👀❤️so HUGE !!!! & just so !!!! Incredibly!!!!  FAT !!!! & the way ! She wore those really  tight !!!! Jeans 👖❤️💕💕💕💕💕with her BIG !!!! HUGE !!!! Hanging!!!! FAT !!!! GUT !!!! Even more jiggly !!!!& more bouncy!!!!  & it’s so amazingly !!!! AWESOME!!!! & I loved ❤️it !!!! In  Every minute ,,,& every second,,, & another attraction I like 👍 is when bigbellyjudy❤️💕 is leaning so far back on the recliner chair 🪑 & giving the viewers !!!! some !!!!more !!!! FAT !!!! BELLY !!!! Bouncing !!!!& jiggly !!!! Action!!!! & she just loves talking about just  how FAT !!!! She !!!!,,is truly !!!!getting !!!! To me it looked extremely HOTTT!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 bigbellyjudy is truly! one of a kind !!!! On her beautiful🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 Attractive 😍❤️💕💕💕weight🥰❤️ gaining 🥰❤️journey !& I am pretty sure she’s got more coming soon  & on the way ,,,,,too impressed all the viewers & followers & the fans 🥰😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️      Eating Twinktwinkies GIF by Shaking Food GIFsies the way bigbellyjudy ❤️❤️💕💕eats! them! & stuffs !them !!!! Oh my gosh so !so !cute !!!! & HOTTT !!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️

Response from the author:

Awwww thank you so much love for your very sweet review💖 I really appreciate it 😘

Link to review