Weigh-In BEFORE and AFTER: Binging/Chugging Hamburgers, Fries, Cake and Cola

$9.95

(4 reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

You won't believe how much I am growing! 

You can see my scale is up to 180 kg only...

So please recommend me (in your review/comment) which scale I should buy to keep up with my weight gain!

I weighed myself before I started binging and chugging hamburgers, fries, cake, cola and more calories!

Finally I weighed myself after all this food and liquid...

You will see my highest weight ever and how my belly bloated like never before!

XX

Carlys

Other Files from Carlys SSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest 1558lf

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved the video❤️❤️❤️. It’s was great watching you devour those burgers and cake. and the belches were great too  😍😍

I loved seeing the side view of your  beautiful massive belly and how low it hung while you were on all 4s 😍😍😍
It’s amazing how close you are to your  380lb goal❤️❤️ 

Response from the author:

thank you for enjoying my beautiful clips ho yes my tummy wobbles and drags from how
 heavy and flaccid she is it has exploded and the sound they make my burps are amazing
 with such great delicious food and of course happy to almost reach that goal, I have done
 a lot to get to where I am with that level of weight and to be a future USSBBW, I like your
 great support that helps me grow, thank you😘😍🔥😉
Link to review
SodamFat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Carlys es una latina belleza que transformado a una cerda ! Con in barriga enorme, muslos grandes con cellulite y una belleza smile ! You are awesome and keep on growing Carlys 

thank you honey your words make me happy.. 
I continue with my goal of my weight gain journey. 
a future USSBBW😍🐳😉@SodamFat

large.799655188_CARLYSIsmychangeorgrowthnoticeablesofar.jpg.66087107aaf707494c3bb8ff5ca388b4.jpg

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I must admit I haven’t kept an eye on Carlys progress for a while. That would appear to have been a mistake. A fantastic clip with a weigh-in before and after with incredible results. If you are looking for a clip of a beautiful bbw greedily stuffing herself to purchase, it should be this one. That belly on all fours needs to be seen far and wide!

waooo fence that if I missed your magnificent comment, it is emotional that you
 continue to enjoy my progress in my great weight gain journey here you will see 
a great amazing difference, simply happy .. 
I also recommend my new clips😍🔥😉@Carcer89

large.799655188_CARLYSIsmychangeorgrowthnoticeablesofar.jpg.66087107aaf707494c3bb8ff5ca388b4.jpg

Link to review
Midwestchubbygirl

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Carlys SSBBW does not disappoint as usual she does exactly what she says shes gonna do plus some. The side view makes her look so sex while she eats every last bit of food in front of her and right when you think she's to uncomfortable  to move she starts showing more bellyplay with great burps. I love how soft her belly looks. Plus in this video I seen it litterarelly grow in size. This is a must see. You get close to a half hour of pure nonstop burping, rubbing, and eating for not even ten dollars. It's worth way more so don't miss this one. 

wow friend🌺 you know I admire you but beyond that because of your exponential
 growth omg😉😍🐷, your friendship I want to keep it and I definitely enjoyed this 
clip a lot my giant sexy belly😍, soft, flaccid and heavy it has exploded from
 so much food but I managed to eat it all like one greedy little piggy🐷🐽 messy 
I love to see myself fatter every day, you are ignored by my loud and long 
burps my special moment. by the way you are free to recommend me to a FEEDEER 
tell him that I am a hungry😋 messy greedy whale🐳❤️ devouring large fattening foods
 hahaha, thanks xoxo💋😉 😘🌟  
Link to review