4 Screenshots

About This File

Half gallon of half & half and an entire box of sugary cereal makes a fat girl bloated, round and happy 🤤

I start off this clip by showing you how my little purple shorts - ones I've been wearing for quit a while throughout my gain - barely fit over my wide, fat ass. I sit backwards on my chair, giving you an awesome view as I try in vain to pull them past my ass crack.

Then I devour my sugary snack like a good hog, smacking my gut as it hangs down between my legs. It's a struggle for sure to get it all down, but I do -- panting and dripping cream down my chest.

》》 Butt angles, fat chat, belly play, side angles, low angles. Outgrown clothes, belly stuffing, cream chug

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Square

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I cannot think of a single time I have regretted buying one of Dani’s videos and I definitely won’t be starting today because this one was truly spectacular. There were so many moments that I was in awe of her gluttony and just how massive she has been able to make herself over the course of her journey here on Curvage. She puts every glorious pound that her hedonism has given her on full display and the fact that she seems to enjoy the process just as much as we do serves to put this, and many of her other videos, in a league of her own. I definitely highly recommend this video and if you aren’t getting the rest of her content as well you really are missing out!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for enjoying my content and supporting me!! This is such a thorough and awesome review 🥰🥰

Link to review
Sharky Snark

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You’re such a beautiful glutton 🥹🥹

Response from the author:

Oh thank you 🥺😳💖

Link to review