2 Screenshots

About This File

Custom vid 
Soft FFA domination and encouragement 
Contains foot fetish/worship for approx 2 mins of the vid.

Summary 

The setting is that we have been dating for a couple of months. You really like me and where the relationship is going but there is just one major issue. You think I’m too skinny. You explain that you are attracted to plump, fat guys and that I would need to gain weight for our relationship to continue. You sense my hesitation but then bring up the fact that you have been snooping at my Internet history and know my interest in feeder fantasies. You know that I also want this and that I should give into my desire of being fat. You go into your plan of how you will feed/encourage me to get big (giving detailed plan of meals and foods like massive breakfasts, gallons of ice cream, pizza). You talk about weekly weigh-ins/measurements to make sure I’m on track. You also say you will offer a variety of sexual favors if I reach certain milestones. (I do have a foot fetish so if you could please mention worshiping your feet as an incentive. If not, no worries). If I’m not gaining fast enough, you will start feeding me heavy cream which you know will make me massive. You will buy me larger size clothes to grow into but first want to see me burst out of my current clothes and see all the soft, milky fat seep through the seams. You get excited about how soft my belly will get and how my butt and thighs are going to explode with fatness. You mention how wet you are getting and start touching yourself. Vid ends w/ you saying you will take me to the bed and feed me 2 dozen donuts.

Other Files from Tiffany Jinx

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.