Office Weight Gain Roleplay

$9.99

(5 reviews)

Guest Miss Magpie

7 Screenshots

About This File

*Early bird $6.99 then $9.99 after 48 hours*

Miss Magpie is back at the office after a long holiday. She is asked to meet with her boss where he discusses her inappropriate work attire. Miss Magpie embarrassingly expresses how hard it is to find clothes & how much she likes to snack at work. Much to her surprise, her boss has been admiring her body. He teases her and encourages her to show off her body during their meeting. Miss Magpie undresses, jiggles, snacks, & shares sexy fat chat with her boss. She talks about how sexy it feels to be fat & full. Miss Magpie clearly had a great, fattening holiday break & has never been more sexy.

Other Files from Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bellylover8888

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fuck this is amazing 

Response from the author:

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Link to review
Pizzaguy123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the content, more role play. Love to see how much your stomach has ballooned. Show off those sexy thighs and that ass more, keep up the great work, and can’t wait to see what’s next! 
stay beautiful 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!

Link to review
smthn12

I just discovered your content not too long ago and I gotta say I'm already loving it. This video was amazing please do more role play videos and you have an amazing body. Also if you're open to requests I do have one. Anyways have great day stay beautiful and jiggly.

Link to review