9 Screenshots

About This File

When restaurant staff start to recognize you, you know you are a Class A FATTY...

So as we all know, Christmas is a fattening season, all those lovely family mealssssssss, all that turkey XD BUT... over the holidays I also went out to soooo many all you can eat buffets 🤪

But it doesn't stop there... I have become ADDICTED to my local dessert cafe! I find myself thinking about going all the time...frequently asking my friends if they want to go and INDULDGING on delicious desserts XD

In the last little while I have gone to the cafe several times... I AM OUT OF CONTROL and I am not the only one who knows it... Before recording this video, as I was leaving the house, I told my roommate I was going out for dessert and she said "Not like you need it" LMFAOOOOOOO SHE CALLED ME FAT...BUT I think she might be jealous XD

This video is me talking about my addiction and lack of self restraint while giving you a jiggly tour of this BIG FAT BODY that you helped to create. I just have sooo much to jiggle now...What can I say? I've become a DESSERT DEMON😈

Hungry Nom Nom GIF by DINOSALLY

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Hi GirlWhoLikesToEat, this fat chat in front of the mirror is adorable!!  You are so real and genuine, truly the girl next door type, and your story of loving desserts is yummy! Your beautiful face, sweet smile, and closeups help make this video feel like a one-on-one chat. I hope you try everything on the menu in that place! Watching this video makes me think you know almost exactly how to get my heart thumping. My weakness is pretty, chubby girls who like to eat, and your weakness is delicious food, especially desserts! As a result, I loved this video because in it your weakness meets mine. Your clothes are so revealing too, especially with your “three Ts” (Tits, Tummy, and Thighs) on fabulous display, but when you suggested taking it all off, I started having heart palpitations. Your undergarments are delightful and cute, and your “booty” is also growing. In fact, to answer one of your questions, “Yes, your desserts are going to places all over your lovely body.” Your gain is an all over gain. There is a lot of great jiggling in this one too, some wonderful angles, especially with the mirror, and I just love how you are now a slave to your belly and can’t resist eating more and more. Another video triumph!! Thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😃

Response from the author:

Thank you sooooo muchhh!!!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review🥰

I am well on my way to having tried everything on the menuu XD

Loveeeeee tooo hearrrrr how my gain is distributing ❤️ 

Link to review

All the angles in front of the mirror is amazing!! Great fat chat....another 5 star video as always!

Link to review

OH SO HOT!  Can't keep away from deserts? I love it! You are simply the hottest model on Curvage and getting hotter with each desert!!

Link to review
Vulkan

Each video you make is mandatory to acquire it 🥵

-sexy and sweet voice

-amazing clothing sets

-perfect performance

-embarrassing stories

-a body where each extra kilo goes to the right place

I could go on but I don't want to mislead you anymore... just buy it!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Link to review