8 Screenshots

About This File

Casey’s gluttony is absolutely UNHINGED lately. In this 20+ minute mega stuffing, Casey devours 2lbs pasta spaghetti, drenched in sauce, covered in cheese, and topped off with a few meatballs. 

She eats it all with her bare hands like a complete slob and talks a lot how about she just never through she’d get THIS big. Recently, she’s feeling more out of control than ever.. especially with her eating. Before photos from when she was a skinny athlete appear on screen as she stuffs her greedy face. HUGE burps throughout this clip as well.

If you like large stuffings and messy/slobby eating - then this video is for you! The best part is that Casey wasn’t even full by the time she finished 🐷

---------------------------------

Want more slobby stuffing videos? Drop a review or leave a reaction and let me know what you think! Check out some of my other videos like this one ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

OMG I have not seen a @Curvage Casey vid in ages and damn her gut’s been growing 🤯. Watch her devour 2lb’s of spaghetti with a ton of cheese on and meatballs that are huge. Getting out of breath 🐷 by just eating, seeing the sauce all over Casey’s round face seriously where has her neck gone 🐖. Ripping loud burps, she keeps stuffing her face 😍 slapping her big gut is so hot 🥵. I loved this gluttonous stuffing knowing you are not even full by the end damn 😮. Would love to see more big stuffings like this, 5 stars.

Response from the author:

I'm so so damn happy to hear you loved this one! I've missed you a ton and always enjoy your feedback ❤️ more to come for sure!

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don’t like slob stuffings usually. But there’s just something about the way Casey attacks her meal in this one. She cuts the perfect contrast, this beautiful little BBW, cute outfit, looking great, casually chatting, and she’s just using her hands to piggishly shovel food into her forever hungry body, all the while slapping it and jiggling it for us, shaking loose belches and spaghetti leavings that are draped all over her. She even drills home the contrast by showing off photos of fitness Casey, while just blowing up right in front of us. 
How do I know her body is forever hungry? Her recipe: it’s 2 pounds of pasta. Those little cheese tubs? 8 oz, half a pound. Those meatballs and the sauce? At least a pound, more likely a pound and a half of them.  This is like 4 pounds of food. Not an easy task. I used to be a chef, a feeder, and a feedee. What kept me going even deeper into this video though: this was her second video like this in a 24 hour span, the first file was corrupted and couldn’t be uploaded, so our girl did this to herself again. 2 nights in a row. This isn’t a 2 pound stuffing, or even my stupid service industry brain that I can’t shut off adjusted 3 to 4 pound stuffing. This is like 6 to 8 pounds of food in a 24 hour period. Fuck. Let loose girl. Stay hungry. This is how legends are made. 

I'm so happy you enjoyed it even tho messy stuffings aren't typically your thing! This means a lot to me and I love that you can appreciate the extremes I've gone to lately for this big belly ❤️ thank you always love!

Link to review
jackal27

Sloppy Casey is a vision beauty. It’s almost ironic how so many people in the world if they saw this scene in a restaurant would judge it as taboo or gross and yet I watch this clip and I love Casey even more for showing off her huge growing belly, her huge appetite and her willingness to to make a slob of herself while eating. I know Casey knows her basic table manners with silverware but it so hot to think she has become so fat, lazy and hungry to waddle back to the kitchen for a fork, so she almost literally inhales these 2 pounds of pasta and meatballs . I also love how she talks about her latest surge in growth and appetite, how she nearly finished this stuffing and wasn’t even close to full. I’ve been following Casey on Curvage for almost 3 years and I had a gut instinct, no pun intended, that she would be an amazing feedee/BBW model and she has surpassed my expectations and then some, this clip being clear proof for me. 

Miss you SO much friend!! Thank you for the review, I"m thrilled you loved it ❤️ these videos are my favorite to make!

Link to review
Snowman123

The most authentic display of a true hog I have ever seen. Casey let’s go of self control in this video and gives us a glimpse of what her true gif form is like. Messy. Burps. Her. All her. 100% Hog Casey. Plenty of jiggling in this video as well. Just ab absolute spectacle. 

So glad you loved it! Big thanks for the review ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I think I might need 3 hours of real time to truly dissect this masterpiece but it's hard to get through just 2 minutes without blowing my load.....Casey is insatiable and so gorgeous as she piles in all those carbs, belching and rubbing/slapping her gut all the way! This lady is COMMITTED to her craft and is absolutely perfect as she becomes the biggest and fattest feedee ever! Hard to imagine this is the same girl who would take the smallest bites in some of her first clips. She has come so far!!!!! I dont think any of us our prepared for how far she and her gut will take us on this amazing gluttonous journey!!! This IS your latest masterpiece, Casey! Thank you for taking the time to put this out here for all of us!!!! Uggggh, the prettiest greediest Piggy ever!!!!!!! Can not recommend this enough!!!! Go buy it and thank her and her amazing gut!!!!

Thank you so so much for the review and i am SO glad you loved it ❤️ a world of effort went into this one!

Link to review
bp1812

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Slobby Casey... need I say more?!?! Watch her greedily double fist enough pasta for multiple families 😍. She has become a bottomless pit, nothing is ever enough. The fact you had a chick fil a lunch before this too... my goodness 🥵

Link to review
Seven29

This video was so hot and definitely enjoyed it!! Looking forward to seeing more of you and growing round belly 

Thank you so much love! Appreciate you leaving a review 💗🥰

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Okay…I’ve been watching this many times for a couple days. It has taken me a while to write a review for this because, out of all the clips that Casey has made since I started following her Curvage page, this is without a doubt the hottest clip I’ve ever seen of our beautiful girl❤️ This video is the very definition of both beauty and gluttony. Casey devours pasta after pasta and in each minute I notice her gut expanding more and more. Pasta is known to have carbohydrates which is supposed to fill your stomach. And with the amount of spaghetti Casey made, it definitely gave her incredible results! I absolutely enjoyed every minute of this clip. And at the 20:08 mark, when she had almost eaten the entire glass tray, she slowly sits up from her bed to reveal and pat her humongous round gut! And in that moment, my jaw dropped and my eyes opened wide, I knew that was the moment that Casey had reached full gluttony mode and I just fell in love with her even more! This is currently the best thing that everyone should buy. There are so many stars I want to give for how awesomely beautiful and sexy this Casey clip is!❤️

You are the sweetest ever! Thank you so so much the review and I'm so happy you loved it ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

Young Woman cooks spaghetti and meatballs for herself, and eats it. Sounds like the most ordinary everyday thing in the world. Except it's not. This is Casey, all fat and beautiful. She is at her candid best and splendidly plump. 

Thank you so much Jack ❤️ 

Link to review
Bauer88

This is an All-Time stuffing clip right here 🥵🥵🥵 Just an absolute display of gluttony, and I could not ask for more from this clip.  Casey's slob stuffings are what feedee/feeder dreams are made of ❤️

Link to review