Playboy model quits diet

$5

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Let’s see my first clip i give a little introduction to show you my sexy belly rolls while i eat my favorite food Pizza.  This is my life now from playboy model to curvage model. 👅 😘👄🖤❤️ im sexy as hell and worth it babe 💋

B569D5C9-B851-46EF-9449-D50966913D84.jpeg

Other Files from ThickFoxyAsian

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Overseer

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

it may not seem like much now, but looking back when she is 200+ pounds is going to be very very gratifying, well worth it, I know it will age like fine wine!

Link to review
Jubba

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great first video. Would love to see you eat more in your next video I love to see girls eat as much as they can. Can't wait to see you 30 pounds from now.

Link to review

Great first video! Would love to see you drink a 6 pack of beer I think that would definitely help with the belly 😉 can't wait to see you continue this journey!

Link to review
ejkda3

If it's just a start then i can't wait to see where she gets in the near future! So far not much belly but i hope i will change soon.

Camera work isn't bad, but don't be afraid to do shots of other body parts. On this site you can find people admirers of literally every body pats. Make sure to capture it all.

Response from the author:

Yes for sure i will show much more eventually. And will try my best to gain a bigger belly for u guys. 10 more pound will have me looking thick i hope! 

Link to review