2 Screenshots

About This File

I got SO stuffed on my lunch break today! I had two chipotle burritos and filled myself to the absolute brim with calories! I was parked in the parking lot, gawking and moaning over my big gut and just had to share this gluttonous and erotic moment. I get so h*rny when I’m this big and swollen 🥵 Can you blame me, though? I glance around making sure no one can see me while I rub my belly and tits, too! Hopefully no one spots the glutton on her lunch break, trying not to waddle back into work 🙈 This is the most stuffed I've been in a while, and the fact that anyone could see me made it that much hotter!

IMB_xkNdL0.GIF

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy Hell! Seeing this impromptu belly show in the parking lot is something else! My God, Aria HUUUUGE here and visibly turned on by her on gut - love it!

Response from the author:

I'm so glad you enjoyed!! It was one of my favorite clips to film to date so I'm glad you appreciated it 🥰 @joebu8453

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Aria 🥰❤️bbw or should I say ssbbw Danm !girl! 👧❤️ I hardly didn’t !recognize! you !!,,,while I was scrolling down & looking 👀 at the preview ,,,,,because what it looked like was a special guest!!!!,,, & I said no !way!,,, is that Aria !!!!  & I said !!!! To myself !,,Wow !!!! No wonder I couldn’t recognize! her !!!! because she has gotten so !so !so ! FAT !!!!,, & even !HOTTER !!!! Oh my gosh look!!!!  👀 at the size of that FAT !!!! GUT !!!! & just look at how much it bounces !!!!& jiggles !!!! & it shows of how much that FAT !!!! GUT!!!! Bounces !!!! & Shakes !!!! & just chilling out in your car 🚙 on your lunch break&  after eating a HUGE!!!! Yummy 😋🌮🌮🌮🌮🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🌭🌭🌭🌭🍟🍟🍟🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🍩🍩🍩🍪🍪🍪 lunch  !!!! & Aria’s hair is a different color also like 👍 a cool 😎 frosted blue but It doesn’t matter what the color is it !,,, it still looks really !really !cute !!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕💕💕

& what would I do with that FAT !!!! Gorgeous!!!!  beautiful!!!!🌈❤️💕💕 HUGE !!!!  GUT !!!! I would put my hand underneath it ,,,in all of that FAT !!!! & just jiggle !!!!it & wiggle!!!!  it up !!!! & down !!! Really Really soft & gently!!!!& picking it back up & just dropping it as it hits on your lap !,,,as it bounces! Back  !like a thump !!!! Bounce kind of  Sound ,,,from a looney tunes cartoon ,,,& gives it lots & lots of pixels!!!!jiggles !!!!  & doing it constantly!!!!     Aria🥰❤️🌈  you are getting !!!!so !so !so !BIG !!!!NOW!!!! &   you are looking !!!! extremely!!!! in progressive!!!! 🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩 !!!! & your gains !!!!are looking just great !tony the tiger GIFor greater !!!!tony the tiger swerk GIF

Response from the author:

@Clay Carter Thank you so much as always hun ❤️ I’m so glad you enjoyed!! It was super hot to film so glad it was appreciated 🥵

Link to review