2 Screenshots

About This File

The neighborhood has been talking lately, and it seems as though someone has been stealing food and snacks from everyone's pantries and everyone is mystified. But when a father returns home from an evening out and catches his children's BBW babysitter on the couch devouring all of the family's junk food, it doesn't take long to solve the mystery. Alice is lounging around as the kids are sleeping with her ever-tightening shirt riding up over her protruding fat belly, mindlessly stuffing chips and sweets into her greedy mouth. It looks like she's well on her way to devouring everything ... again. The father humiliates Alice for her insanely greedy actions and for the way she's absolutely BALOONED in size lately. How can she not be completely embarassed for overeating to such an insane degree, outgrowing all of her clothes and becoming a giant blob of a girl? Luckily (or unluckily) for her, the man who has caught her gourging happens to love how huge she has gotten and feels the only appropriate punishment is to force feed her the rest of the fattening snacks (though it doesn't seem to take much "forcing" for this greedy piggy). With her bad habits now being encouraged and rewarded with more treats, this babysitter will be looking like a massive ball of lard in no time.

Your reviews are so appreciated and I absolutely love to hear your feedback, so please consider taking a moment to let me know what you thought of the clip! Thanks so much for your support, as always!🐷

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just can’t get over of how big !& FAT !!!! ,,, CurvyGothGF is truly !!!!honestly !!!! Is getting !!!! she must really !really !!!! Dived ,,,in !& just continueing by packing on the pounds!!!! 🍔🍕🧁🍪🌭🍩🍫🍰During the holiday season & just to show you it really !!!! Really!!!! pays off !!!!   I love it 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I apologize when I was writing ✍️ this review ,,that some of the stuff that I wrote ,,in this review,,,is not in the video ,,,because as I was writing ✍️ some stuff ,,,it all just came out of my creative mind 🥰💕💕when I was thinking & writing at the same time during this review ,, I just want too be on safe side ,,,  ❤️💕💕💕 but anyways stay FAT !!!! & Happy  CurvyGothGF😊😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.