Message added by S77

Note: there is only 1 file. The "bonus" clip is a section near the end of the video. Total length of all is 30:28

8 Screenshots

About This File

Watch 30 minutes of hot sexy fat jiggling! 

Kayla has outgrown her clothes so its time to go shopping ! find out what sizes fit and don't ! 

ALSO SPECIAL INSIDE SCOOP ON TWO NEW VIDEOS COMMING OUT SOON<3 

Slo motion ass, rolls, belly and jumping jacks and more! including even in the public dressing room ;)

Kayla just loves how much shes grown and i think you will too! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest DingoFats

Love watching Kayla squeeze into tight clothes!

She’s such a sexy jiggle piggy!

And I am happy to support her achieving her gains!

Link to review

Okay... just watching you try on the clothes was enough to make my brain crash lol. Kayla, how are you not a Victoria's Secret or FashionNova model?! Seriously, you've got the looks and the body (screw what the normies think!) And that hypnotic slo-mo jiggle *chefs kiss* C'est magnifique! And seeing you in just the bra and panties, good lord! Everything about you just screams 'soft, plush and cozy' and i love it! Sweet, sassy, & soft, all rolled up into one amazing beautiful person.

100/10, great camera work, awesome music, would DEFINITELY recommend!!! Buy this clip and support this awesome and beautiful model! It'll be the best purchase you'll ever make!

Link to review
Red Lion

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I LOVE those panties!  your body just keeps getting BETTER AND BETTER with every pound!  I hope you don't stop gaining weight!

Link to review