5 Screenshots

About This File

You may be big, but you’re going to have to get a LOT bigger to make Casey happy 😏 Casey likes her men bigger than big... she wants you to get HUGE. With slight dommy vibes, she tells you all about her fantasy of you growing to an unimaginable size. A huge round belly, too big to even waddle yourself to the fridge. Thankfully, Casey would be there to take care of your every wish and desire. 

There's so many big guys out there.. but Casey has chosen you to be her big heavy man. Casey is almost obsessively into contrast... and with her being so big herself, that just means you need to DOUBLE in size to contrast her big curvy body. She instructs you to start eating, start feeling that big heavy belly as she talks about how she's going to make you 500lbs...

---------------------------------

Want more BHM encouragement videos? Drop a review and let me know what you think! Check out some of my other videos like this one ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Snowman123

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow, the prized hog herself becoming a feeder. A plot twist that nobody saw coming, but since it’s Casey, it’s a turn on. Watch as Casey serenades you and tell you why she’s going to make you her big man 

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

God, Casey just checks all my boxes. As a switch, this one drove me WILD. I used to be both a feeder and a feedee, and actively gained to well over 400 pounds, if @Curvage Casey was my feeder though? I’d be a fucking waterbed right now. Just a blob of gluttony and desire. It’s so hot to hear such an amazing goddess of gluttony sing the praises of a body like mine, I’m currently in the high 350’s and to know someone I consider stunning has the hots for me and more of me? Well, that’s the fantasy right there. I actually have to work incredibly hard to maintain my weight in the mid 300’s, but could blow up in an instant with a feeder like Casey urging me on, begging me and building me up. This video was HOT. The teasing, the pleading, the domme side of Casey comes out as she talks about what she’d do if we just eat a little more for her. Well I guess a lot more, but still. If Casey tells you to eat, you eat. This video is hot as hell and made me want to be a remorseless eating machine again. 10/10

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Gawd this woman is irresistible!!!! I don't even wanna be be fat and I would HAVE to consider doing it for this big-bellied seductive Goddess! FUCK! 😈 

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

If Casey is smiling at you and says you're not fat enough, she really means it! I had to rewatch 3 times. 1st to eat along to, 2nd for a pleasure break, and 3rd for post-pleasure hunger 😫🥵 Anytime she makes a video, regardless if it's not about stuffing herself, I honestly feel hungry everytime! As usual Casey is wearing ax extremely hot outfit. Only a true Goddess of gluttony can do that 😳 She notices you've been packing on weight ever since you met her, but she wants you even bigger! There's so many good points she mentions to persuade you. Who could say no to her? 🫡 Overall if Casey makes you feel hungry with every video she makes, DEFINITELY give this video a watch! Thank you so much Casey for the video, and being super positive to male gainers!!! 😊❤️

Response from the author:

So so glad you loved it!! This is an awesome review, thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
plushush

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I had messaged you a long while back and told you that if you kept making feeder/mutual gaining content, then I’d snatch up every clip I could. I’ve kept my word, and it has been SO worth it! I’ve bought every one of your weight gain encouragement clips, and I can only hope that you keep going! You’ve got me addicted 😍💜

Response from the author:

Loooove that you loved it! ❤️ more to come this year for sure!

Link to review