6 Screenshots

About This File

{ video includes; chugging, bloating, burps, pov , belly play, horny Fat chat}

Savannah is in the mood to get BLOATED and let out some huge burps. She grabs herself a carbonated water and lets herself go! She’s wearing the tightest panties and it is and as she starts to chug her gut definitely starts to expand and get HUGE, she is BEYOND BLOATED and letting out some amazing burps. She starts to get a glimpse of herself and grabbing handfuls of her ever expanding gut, she can’t help but get turned on! 

This clip is filled with burps and some super sexy belly play! You don’t want to miss it! 

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Danument

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible clip. Loved the burps and your bloated belly. Most of all, your dirty talk about wanting to be gassy. Super hot and I would buy any clip that had that in it

Link to review

Savannah has some sexy burps 🥵 her chubby body makes her even sexier. She got curves all in the right places. I just can’t get enough of those gorgeous light eyes glaring at me through my screen and not to mention that beautiful round belly. You should definitely make more content like this. 

Link to review
Bruce W

Savanna just keeps getting bigger and bigger with every video😍 a chugging and burping video is definitely something I would keep investing in. Keep up the amazing work❤️❤️

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Savannah's back and this video is huge (literally)! She's found some carbonated water and doesn't waste time by chugging it quickly. Slowly drinking something is overrated 😏 Her gut is hugely swollen with fizzy bubbles, and can't seem to stop burping! This is the first time I've ever heard her burp and I wish she wouldn't stop burping!! Every burp sounds so fucking sexy! 🥵🥵 Literally I'm in love with her hugely stretched belly. The stretch marks on the side are so beautiful 😩 Then she ends it with some hot as hell belly play! 😩🥵 If I had the opportunity I'd enjoy every second playing with her belly. Overall this is a DEFINITE MUST buy for anybody interesting in hearing what her burps sound like, or just like burps in general. Thank you so much for making this video Savannah! I'm proud to say I am definitely a fan at this point 😊❤️

Link to review