6 Screenshots

About This File

[[clothes try on, clothes ripping, standing belly play]]

460929589_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE10.thumb.gif.13309ac6ef28c1fe916916b808a9b6bc.gif1198827043_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE11.thumb.gif.bea6a3ada392d233c16cbdfd950a1e25.gif952482917_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE12.thumb.gif.8fefbf156e38ccd5a64d3d9825f72fe9.gif

I found a stash of some tinyyyyy old clothes of mine and needless to say I was psyched to try them on and see how truly massive I’ve gotten. Watch me struggle to fit my bulging, obese body into clothes that used to fit me perfectly (spoiler alert: one of the clothing items didn’t survive the making of this clip lol)

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ry_411997

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow! Kelli has really gotten huge! Not convinced? These clothes will tell you otherwise. This video contains one of the greatest clothes rips I've ever seen! Classic Kelli!

Response from the author:

Omg thank u!

Link to review
NinjaParty86

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I cannot even begin to discuss how amazing it was that you outgrew all of those clothes. They were very, VERY small clothes and we could clearly see the huge difference. Shocked to see you rip one of them. You were like the Hulk ripping out of your clothes. You are definitely going to need a brand new wardrobe. I am also hoping to see a future video of you trying out the infamous jeans from the Sexy Party Girl Got Fat video because I was amazed you still got them on. Overall, great video you just made and you’ve gotten much sexier with video and every gain.

Response from the author:

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! omg yes you will def be seeing those infamous jeans again soon hehe

Link to review
Fan21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are adorable, kellijellibelli! You have a beautiful figure and a mesmerising smile!

Link to review
Guest Saladtomato

Let's have a little (soccer) comparison:

Kelli is "San Marino"

Clothes are "Brasil".

It's impossible Kelli can defeat the clothes' proof.

But,like San Marino's National Team,everybody loves Kelly and all the world loves this terrible fight against her old clothes.

All fat dances like a pudding,desperately trying to get into the clothes. That belly could hypnotise!

Maybe one day Kelly will "enter" in those clothes buuuut....not today!

Link to review