4 Screenshots

About This File

Are you ready for a hot ass clip?

you know how they say pregnant women “eat for two”?

Well…. Lauren has been multiplying that number and eating for an entire village.

It’s time for her to jump on the scale and face the facts that she is more body fat than probably water at this point!😂

After she does her weigh in and reaction it’s time for some INTENSE belly hang!

Lauren gets on all 4’s and lets that big belly slap and sway, showing off it’s gigantic growth and size…. Lauren is blowing up in front of our eyes with no intent of stopping!

Come for the scale, then cum from the belly play. 🤤

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

👱‍♂️📢ATTENTION please. The Goddess Lauren is back yet again with a bomb ass video! This time she cleaned the mirror lmao 😂 Hell I give her props for doing that! If you already didn't have your breath taken away by the thumbnails, you're gonna loose it a lot of times. Her belly is definitely wayyyy bigger than the last weigh in, and especially the flab on her sides is bigger & thicker! I'm pretty positive there's more stretch marks under her boobs which is insanely sexy & attractive, I lost right there..😩🥵 So the numbers on the scale obviously don't lie because if you haven't seen some of her other videos, she's been stuffing hardcore. Crumble cookies must be really good because Lauren seems to keep finding her way with a box or two often! 🤤 Her doctors definitely should've been a lot clearer about the weight gain, but that's okay. I won't lie I lost it again when she was swaying her belly on the ground! 🥵🥵 I just love how thick her thighs have gotten, and how there's just so much beautiful cellulite! Honestly her belly hangs so much now, she could be dangerously naughty with it 😩🥵 This is DEFINITELY a certified platinum must have video. There's a reason why she's the Master of Seduction. Thank you sooooo (trailing o's) much for making this video Lauren! I will definitely continue to show support so you can get more cookies 😊❤️ 

Response from the author:

Oh my gosh thank you for this amazing review!!!!

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don’t know what I can do to convince you to buy this clip. Lauren is looking almost fluid at this point, she’s so big and soft. If this was just her getting on a scale and being like, “I gained,” and showing us the number it might be worth the price. But Lauren will never settle for just making it worth it. Her clips are amazing. We get so much more, just like her growing belly. 
Are her curves aided by pregnancy? Of course, and in the most sensual and delicious way. She has absolutely given into every craving and it shows. I’m not gonna pretend like this is just a weigh in though, because like most things Lauren does, this is a beautiful, sensual, sexy and thorough tease. If you thought there was a belly hang before, wait until you see her kneeling and swaying her voluptuous form and sending ripples through her gorgeous belly. I was raised Catholic, but if I had to put my money on a fertility deity, it is Lauren. Just a beautiful, curvy goddess, flaunting her glow up and her gain in all of her splendor and glory. If you want to know what happens when a gorgeous woman gets pregnant and somehow becomes even more beautiful, this is it.  If you want to know why some of us have pregnancy kinks, it’s Lauren. 

THANK YOU😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh WOW! Lush is lookin extra Lush and round these days! 😍😍😍😍 Clearly that appetite is on another level, all those late night stuffings and trips to the fridge making their presence known. Lol And if the number on the scale wasn’t hot enough 🥵🥵🥵, she gets on all fours to show off all her growing curves. 🔥🔥🔥 The way that belly hangs, sways, and touches the floor is unbelievably hot! 🤤🤤💦💦💦 The greed and gluttony has only intensified since becoming pregnant, and the belly play clearly shows that! 😈😈😈😍😍 I definitely came for the belly play. 💦💦💦💦😏Such a breathtaking fertile goddess! 🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵 An obvious must have! 

Thank you! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Link to review

I purchased and watched this before but it must have been late at night when I watched it the first or second time. But honestly this is a great video. Lauren as you can tell from the preview photos alone looks Amazing. You get all the cool camera angles. Plus nice fat chats about her body and progress. I highly recommend this video. But also Lauren makes great content period. 

Link to review
Guest rosspk93

The greatest video I've ever watched! Laurenlush is the goat! 

Thank you!❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

So numbers and whatnot don't particularly mean much to me, but I will say this number is impressive.  Very impressive.  But what's more impressive is the sheer massiveness of Lauren's belly!!  It's looking absolutely gigantic through the mirror, but that's only the first way you get to see it here!!

If you take a look back to some of Lauren's earliest videos, you'll know her gut has always overflowed out onto her lap when she sits or kneels down - nothing new there.  But now its spilling all the way up to and it almost looks like even past her knees?!?!  That I'm pretty sure IS a new thing!  And of course her belly has always hung down a bit, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot.  But now, literally resting on the floor?!?!  Again, quite certain this is a new development, people!!  Obviously there a few different factors at work here, but the result is clear - an overwhelmingly HUGE and irresistibly HOT Lauren Lush!!!

Other members and I have been quick to recognize Lauren's "pregnancy glow" almost immediately after first hearing her announcement, and although maybe a bit cliche, that observation only continues to prove itself more and more true as her pregnancy progresses.  This is one lush, lovely lady with a beautifully voluptuous body and an adorably vibrant personality!!!  Thanks for another awesome update, Lauren!! ❤️

Thank you!❤️

Link to review
blobla

With every new video I am blown away by how much rounder and bigger this pregnancy has made you! The beginning hearing you talk about how worried the doctors are that you are morbidly obese, and you just shrug it off while grabbing a handful of your huge belly🤩 as soon as you’re on all fours it instantly becomes stupidly sexy, seeing your belly drag and pile up on the floor is just too hot and arousing😩😩. Definitely a amazing purchase if you want to see how massive Lauren’s belly is getting😍

Thank you!❤️

Link to review