Why/How I Got Into Vore

$4.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, I talk detail how I got into vore and why I like it. You get me at a very Giantess angle which is bound to help the fantasy come to life while you hear me explain every hot detail I love about it 😋 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Belmont

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Always hot to see a big girl who's into vore, you'd definitely find yourself in some sexy scenarios if it was real . Keep the awesome vore content coming! 😀❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the feedback 😘😘

Link to review
Slupiniks

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As I saw some of your vore-themed videos before, I was super curious about what u really think about it, and I must say, YOU, are the real deal 😁. Always super exciting to find a big girl that really enjoys the aspects of vore as you do. Just the idea of you being excited to gobble someone up for fast gains is :3 And then u start talking about the prey's feelings, and that's where it gets 10/10. And as a bonus to this masterpiece, the angle you choose, kind of resembles if you would sit on one of the prey, telling them why they will end up in your tummy. Really well done, I can't wait for more vore content from you 😊

This means a lot! Thank you so much. 🥰

Link to review
Moreweightisgreat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is probably the most excited I’ve ever been with any video! Hearing you explain the way you realized your enjoyment of vore while looking up at your massive body was an amazingly erotic touch to it! Vore has been my number one kink so I’m thrilled to see my favorite model is also into it! Thank you for sharing!😍

I’m so happy you were excited for this video! That makes me very happy. Thank you so much for this review☺️

Link to review