Super Stuffing - Tres Leches family sized cake (Pt.2)

$14.99

ย ย  (2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, I devour every bite of thisย Tres Leches family sized cake ๐Ÿฐ which equals 1,560 total calories. I get so turned on with my lustย for food and gluttony that I feel compelled to keep eating even though Iโ€™m so full! I love the angle of this video, you can really see how wide I am and how deep my bellybutton looks.ย After I finished the cake, I go to a public bathroom and am amazed with how huge my belly bloated.ย Lots of fat chat, moaning, and belly play.ย 

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow Judy, you absolutely demolished that cakeย ๐Ÿ˜ย Most people probably couldn't even do half but you just eat and eat and eat and eat without end never really satiated. You've already eaten yourself to 300lbs and I don't think it's stopping thereย ๐Ÿ˜ย Your gluttony is amazing as it is sexy

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love and youโ€™re right I love eating and being the fattest I can be too much to stop now ๐Ÿฅตโค๏ธ

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you take bigbellyjudy๐Ÿฅฐ โค๏ธ& multiple her โค๏ธby 4 it means that bigbellyjudy ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธis a whole lot of woman !!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•& a whole lot more !!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•,,,& absolutely ๐Ÿ’ฏ % percent !!!! yes !!!! she is gaining !!!! so !so !!!! beautifully !!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ in all the right !places !!!! ,,,,,but her Belly is the main attraction ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•of them all !!!! ,,,because it has gotten !!!! so !so !!!! incredibly!!!! ย FAT !!!! &ย so !so !!!! BIG !!!! & So !!!! So!!!! Very !!!! HEAVY !!!!& HUGE !!!! & the way she is stuffing ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฉ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿช๐Ÿง๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฐ& eating&,,,ย ย her Belly continuously gets even more !!!! & More !!!! ย bouncier !!!!& jigglyier ย !!!! when she is filming ,,a huge !!!!stuffing !!!! While sitting & kicking back in her vehicleย ๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš˜ in the public parking ๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ lot ,,,& her MASSIVE!!!! Huge!!!! FAT!!!! Belly !!!!on full !!!!display !!!! ,,,,for every one to see !& stare!,,, & she really doesnโ€™t care at all what the public thinks!!,,,about it ,,she is just enjoying herself &ย finishing off a whole !HUGE !Creamy !Icing !Cake !,,,๐Ÿฐ that serves for 4 people !,& eating it really !!!!really !!!! FAST !!!! Like it disappeared !!!! so so very quickly!!!! Itโ€™s like feedee !!!! ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฉ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿงmagic!!!,,,!inย just in 11 minutes !!!! ,,,& eating it like the cake ๐Ÿฐ was nothing !!!! She has one HUGE !!!! Amazing !!!! ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•appetite!!!! Yum !๐Ÿ˜‹YUM !!!! ,๐Ÿ˜‹,,,,& bigbellyjudy is still feeling hungry !!!! for more cravings right after she gives herself a Huge !!!! Heavy !!!! Soft & FAT !!!! Belly rub , with lotion ๐Ÿงด & making it even more softer!!!! ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•,,as she belly !!!! smacks !!!!ย it !!!! were you can see All of the new belly rolls !!!! & all of the new added weight jiggles !!!! In her growing FAT !!!! GUT !!!? & just commenting on how BIGGER!!!! & FATTER!!!! She truly wants to get!!!! ,,,, ย & ย hitting all of her Serious!!!! Lovely โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• gains & milstone !!!!goals !!!! & ,,,,how HOTTT !!!! & Attractive ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธIs that !!!! ,,,,too me !that sounds !like the perfect weight !gain !goal !plan!!!! ,, ย for 2023 ,,,,& what ever she wants & when she wants when itโ€™s time too stuff & eat ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿงagain ย !!!! & I also like when she is in a public rest room & just showing off how BIG !!!! & HOW !!!! HUGE !!!! & HOW !!!! FAT!!!! She is getting !!!! ,,especially her growing!!!!ย BIG !!!! FAT!!!! Hanging jiggly GUT !!!! & filming it in different & very mind blowing angles while she is jumping up !& down ! constantly! As her feet it the rest room floor giving this AWESOME !!!! jiggly !!!!bounce !!!! &ย wearing a tight black shirtย & wearing really! really !really !!!! hottt !!!! Jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธtoo go with this FAT !!!! & Attractive look!!!! & ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•&ย plopping it on the counter were you can watch it all in Action!!!! ย I am already loving this BEAUTIFUL โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆbigbellyjudy & her stuffings !!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜šโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ & know wonder she calls herself that name because her belly is soft !!!! & FAT !!!! ย & most !!!! impressive !!!!jiggly!!!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

Link to review