7 Screenshots

About This File

Casey's been wanting to spice things up later and picked up some edibles that are supposed to have all sorts of cool effects. She takes an edible and is excited to see what happens next. Suddenly, her boobs start to feel super strange. She figures maybe it was hormones or she slept funny.. but it doesn't stop. 

Wait, are they.. growing?! Casey's boobs start expanding in real time they grow from a DDD to an S cup in minutes! 

Casey panics at first and her back starts to hurt from the combined weight of her massive heavy gut AND new huge milkers. Is it going to go back to normal when the high wears off? 

As time passes, Casey starts to really love her new boobs. After all, she's always wanted bigger boobs anyway! 

NOTE: This is my first attempt at a breast expansion clip. These boobs are a PROP. Roanyer S cups! Enjoy :) More to come ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Breast expansion was the first kink I was ever into, so you can imagine when I saw my favorite model with the most amazing belly was doing a breast expansion clip, I was a little more than excited!!!! This clip DELIVERS! First, can we talk about how freaking pretty Casey is in this clip? I mean, she's always gorgeous, but she's on another level here! The editing is fantastic and really makes you feel like she suddenly has these S-cup Knockers i think we've always dreamed of Casey having! And they match her belly! So now we know Casey roughly has an "S-Cup" size belly hehe. No wonder she always looks like a giant orb! After her breasts explode, her double chin becomes even more on display. Basically this woman looks like an engorged pregnant fertile Goddess (which describes Casey ALL the time) who just can't stop growing! If you're at all into breast expansion like me, please buy this clip right away and support this perfect woman! Those things are definitely NOT cheap!!! 10,000,000,000 stars, Casey!!!!!!!!

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed and SO much more to come!!! ❤️ 

Link to review
Snowman123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, what an amazing fantasy. Casey has always had a bigger belly than boobs, but to see her with boobs that match her belly is kinda wild. Wild as in amazingly hot. Join her on her hot fantasy of making yet another body part as big as possible 

Thank you so much love! I'm really happy you loved it ❤️ was shy to try something new!

Link to review
Bauer88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW!!! Casey already had the body of a fertility goddess, but seeing her proportions expand to jaw dropping size is easily the hottest thing I have ever seen 🥵 Now all I want to know is just how big can she really get 😜  An absolute must-own clip!!!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Okay. This is really hot🥵😍 I absolutely love the idea of boob expansion, especially when our beautiful lady Casey here pulls it off so well! Her expanded boobs are so freakin huge and bouncy it makes her look really sexy! I love watching clips of Casey always trying something new! Expand your horizons (and gut, boobs, and ass) Casey!

Awwww thank you I am so happy you enjoyed it!!! Appreciate the review always ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

Goddess Status. You have to go pretty deep into the alphabet before finding the cup size to match Casey's sexy belly. Casey takes her massive natural Triple-Ds to a comicbook level "S Cup" with high quality silicone prosthetics.  And Casey makes them anime proportional boobs look just about right with her splendidly filled out figure. The truth is... and my confession, is that I came looking at Casey's fat neck and chin. This lass has become so beautiful right before our eyes.
Oh, Just for fun I looked up some silicone cosplay bellies too. And none of them are as grand as the real belly Casey has built for herself. 

Thank you so much Jack ❤️❤️❤️ 

Link to review